Random pic thread.

What a great start to the day. Got a call from the wife. Had to leave work to go change it for her.
32AA96F4-F676-494F-A628-99C98FE9B766.jpeg

Finally getting around to finishing some things up. FWIW, I would have made them tighter, but the wife wanted space for dirt so grass can grow between them.
IMG_20191118_064445.jpg

Look at those lazy ass gaps.
Fall hazard

Visitor Likely to fall and break a hip. Sues owner.

No railing on porch, after the fall on the rocks visitor in wheelchair may take a dive off porch and cause more breakage. Sues Architect

Fall hazard

Visitor Likely to fall and break a hip. Sues owner.

No railing on porch, after the fall on the rocks visitor in wheelchair may take a dive off porch and cause more breakage. Sues Architect
Lawsuit thrown out because homeowner does not have time for visitors, which means they were soliciting and passed multiple no trespassing signs, and they tripped in the rocks while running from territorial female homeowner with 12 gauge.

I know there was an older (97-02 maybe?) 7 lug F150, but I thought Ford realized the error of their ways until I saw this 09-14 F150 with 7 lugs the other day...(good looking wheel too)

IMG_20191117_144654.jpg
IMG_20191117_144657.jpg

Finally getting around to finishing some things up. FWIW, I would have made them tighter, but the wife wanted space for dirt so grass can grow between them.
View attachment 306630

If youre wanting grass to grow in there, might want to go ahead and put down some Rye/Fescue before bermuda/crabgrass takes over.

If youre wanting grass to grow in there, might want to go ahead and put down some Rye/Fescue before bermuda/crabgrass takes over.
Yeah, fescue was already growing in the path over the past few weeks, so hopefully it will peek through once the dirt is down. Which probably won't happen until next fall :D

Speaking of grass-filled paver gaps, I want a grass block paver driveway really bad. I just need a few more cubic feet of money to make it happen. I think it's probably another way to fly my middle finger at the hundreds of acres of tract homes that are built every year in our area, including the neighborhoods to either side of us (we're a cut-through neighborhood, yay!). Apparently I express my non-conformist beliefs in very strange ways.

True story: My neighbor had a ziplock bag with a note (and a tennis ball for weight) thrown into his driveway, which is gravel like mine. The note said "Pave your driveway, you're bringing down our property values". Our driveways have been gravel since 1989, 25 years before the neighborhood next door was built.

Last edited:
I think it'd be funny if you & your neighbor put up an old piece of tin roof & paint "I was here first, don't tell me what to do!"
Either that or put a "For Sale By Owner" or "SOLD" sign in your front yard with an listing price of about 75% of what houses in the neighborhood are going for...but that may get some unwanted calls/visits.

Speaking of grass-filled paver gaps, I want a grass block paver driveway really bad. I just need a few more cubic feet of money to make it happen. I think it's probably another way to fly my middle finger at the hundreds of acres of tract homes that are built every year in our area, including the neighborhoods to either side of us (we're a cut-through neighborhood, yay!). Apparently I express my non-conformist beliefs in very strange ways.

True story: My neighbor had a ziplock bag with a note (and a tennis ball for weight) thrown into his driveway, which is gravel like mine. The note said "Pave your driveway, you're bringing down our property values". Our driveways have been gravel since 1989, 25 years before the neighborhood next door was built.

Sounds like some of the crazy people in huntersville. Some of the messages on the next door app are crazy.

But the old school ones were badged as a F-250 with a F-150 body.
Dang, that's right. Clearly it was a 7 lug F150, but they called it an F250 LD or something.

My 09 is 6 lug.
Yeah I believe all the 04-newer ones are 6 lug, so the 7 lugger caught my eye because I didn't know they existed.

Yeah I believe all the 04-newer ones are 6 lug, so the 7 lugger caught my eye because I didn't know they existed.
The 97-03 F150 was available with what they called the 7700GVWR package. I think it even had a badge on the tailgate or something saying 7700. It was basically the light duty F250 built from 97-98, but labeled as an F150. Apparently they still made it past '03.

Back