Random pic thread.

35834.gif

Just a couple pics out of the Mount Holly Parade today!
Guess I should have pulled out the John Deere, today.:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_20191204_161912978_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20191204_161912978_HDR.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_20191204_163456857_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20191204_163456857_HDR.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 173
Did a little nail bender work. Trailer door opening is not standard 80" high, it's 75". So I had to cut everything but the width.

IMG_20191205_001348963.jpg

$117 door. Way superior to the door next to it that was $10 cheaper. The other was just aluminum with thin panels (and shorter warranty, which I voided by cutting it down, but I would think a longer warranty period would mean higher quality.) This one has "solid" mdf vinyl wrapped for the most of the door, with aluminum side trim. Felt much more skookum. Maybe I won't have to redo it in the next decade or hopefully longer, but there's planned obsolescence raising it's nasty ugly dragon head. Hinges were covered in the 10 year warranty and probably the most likely part to fail. It's under a covered porch so I don't expect weather to be much of a factor, plus it's vinyl clad solid core. (Which let me cut it down to height.)

Last edited:
Definitely needs a professional washout and cleaning, plus antibiotics. While you are there, let then stitch it. Any numbness at the tip?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ok. Whole left side of my finger is numb.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Go to the hospital in that case. Dont screw around and lose feeling for good.

Ok. Whole left side of my finger is numb.

There is a nerve right in there. Pinched mine once when a cable snagged my finger and tried to cut it off. Didnt break the skin, but tingling and no sense of touch for a week.

ASAP, as they said.

There is a nerve right in there. Pinched mine once when a cable snagged my finger and tried to cut it off. Didnt break the skin, but tingling and no sense of touch for a week.

ASAP, as they said.

I went to urgent care. Doc said I waited too long to get stitches. I cut it last night. They cleaned it up real good and put some tape strips on it to hold it together. Wrapped it up and put a splint on. And gave me some antibiotics to take for a few days.

Back