Random pic thread.

I've had good luck at my re-store a couple of times when they have a bunch of something like that...just ask how much for "all of them". Sticker price might say $8 each, but they'll just throw out something cheap like thirty bucks for the bin (that might have 20 pieces in it).
Yea, I noticed the had near Retail prices on everything, but as you come in the door, there's a paper sign, with different departments being 50-75% Off. Why the hassle, just mark them at "To Go" prices, & be done!

Final ride for Mr Bobcat.
IMG_20200223_183858.jpg

And I swear I can't have a maiden voyage of a trailer without blowing out a tire.
IMG_20200223_202545.jpg

This one was at 50mph on the driver's side on a cool night. WTF. Checked pressure before I left, and none of the others were even warm.

Final ride for Mr Bobcat.
View attachment 312626

And I swear I can't have a maiden voyage of a trailer without blowing out a tire.
View attachment 312627
This one was at 50mph on the driver's side on a cool night. WTF. Checked pressure before I left, and none of the others were even warm.

I've been running lt tires on my trailer, but I think the next thing I run will be some if the 14ply's. Staulin's or greenballs. Ive heard good things about the greenballs and its hard to beat the price!

Not sure what the long term plan is on this tree.....but the arborists came and left 3 weeks ago.....I don't think this will come back to life in the spring.

Attachments

• IMG_20200224_092822248_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200224_092822248_HDR.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 195
Nothing like spreading 3 tons of stone with a shovel to make you feel old.
54338105-3F2E-4795-9B38-1945319D5AAF.jpeg

0B961182-F1FA-47C7-8782-CC3ECF5B6D59.jpeg

6A48591F-1FA0-423A-80AB-0128266C5484.jpeg

Not sure what the long term plan is on this tree.....but the arborists came and left 3 weeks ago.....I don't think this will come back to life in the spring.
I'd say it's got a decent chance. I've seen worse come back.

Last edited:
Over 1000 acres but another 3k untouched.
It's a legit piece of property. Dude has zero interest to make it anything more than a place wheel with buddies in his free time.
He, like me, has seen what happens when you church up a piece of property for the masses.
Sounds like someone I need to be friends with.....

Over 1000 acres but another 3k untouched.
It's a legit piece of property. Dude has zero interest to make it anything more than a place wheel with buddies in his free time.
He, like me, has seen what happens when you church up a piece of property for the masses.

Thats my retirement goal right there! But I need it now haha.

I KNOW mine does. Every morning I leave for work before my kids go to school so they (all 3 kids) line up at the door for a hug before I leave. The dog always makes sure to get somewhere in the line for his too!
Yep, if I leave early they are all still in bed, if I have a late call they are all mandating attention. When I get home in the evening I can’t accomplish anything until they all get some lovin. And yes, I’m speaking of my dogs.

EDIT: this past weekend having coffee and toast with our “house weenies”
B02F95A1-C2BA-4626-B702-8CF969D126CC.jpeg

Last edited:
Well the short term plan was to make it look really bad and the long term plan was to kill it. I'm no arborist but I don't think a real one would actually to that to a tree. It's bound to be very stressful long term.

Back