Random pic thread.

Too bad the trailer manufacturer didn't add some sort of attachment to the trailer to aid in loading and unloading equipment.
Big blocky open ramps in the back. Flat tires and a giant mud hole in front of said trailer.
This only took as much time as to gather up the tools. I want to only track up this grass area once.
The block has a hole in it. Parting to a co-worker building a mini sled puller!

Mine is the same way, has to get some loving when I leave the house and pushes her way past my old lady to get to the door to greet me first when I get home...
6efbba09c031368812807c9aece37313.jpg

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Just turned 2 years old...
d1c37d30bba92836e4205c59d347df95.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sawdust works wonders on Mud! Some Landfills use it on their roads, when it's muddy or crappy. Most of it is Free!
Gonna start keeping a big bag of sawdust in the jeep

Knew I had mail today, in my front porch mail box. The rectangular one hanging on the wall, with a top lid. Thought I wasn't going to get it Out. What the hell is this, curled up & stuck where the edges of the box fold over! Finally, 1 piece at a time, I got them loose. Three Bloombergs, One Amy, & a Dentist ad! Looks like business is picking at the PO!

Attachments

• IMG_20200226_173404558.jpg
    IMG_20200226_173404558.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 181
Knew I had mail today, in my front porch mail box. The rectangular one hanging on the wall, with a top lid. Thought I wasn't going to get it Out. What the hell is this, curled up & stuck where the edges of the box fold over! Finally, 1 piece at a time, I got them loose. Three Bloombergs, One Amy, & a Dentist ad! Looks like business is picking at the PO!
He got railed on yesterday for claiming to be all green supporting, yet sending out millions of paper mailers littering everywhere, in a day when digital communication is king anyway

Top floor suite in the old BB&T building in downtown Asheville. $2.5 million for about 2000 sqft split between 2 levels with an elevator in the suite. The view towards the east in the rain a few days ago. View attachment 312798
I remember going to meetings there when I worked at the mill in Canton. On a good day (Winter usually) you could see all the way to Canton and see the smoke from our stacks.

He got railed on yesterday for claiming to be all green supporting, yet sending out millions of paper mailers littering everywhere, in a day when digital communication is king anyway
I :heart: paper

MIL Bought a house in Camden and is moving up from Summerville. We had a couple foundation companies come look. One said you have rot in the bathroom. Ok...

Rot found once the floating floor was up.
EA4A8F76-FCD9-4F78-A2C0-6DB2243EF78D.jpeg

Bathroom before....
E39A3156-A07D-4266-B45A-90D0FB50E04C.png

Bathroom as of last night....
D42F0093-C647-47CB-B425-3A45634AB6E3.jpeg

Glad I have a carpenter telling me what I need to do.....

Last edited:
Had this happen on the Monroe Expressway yesterday. Driver made it out fine but it shut the EB direction down for a few hours. Going to have to mill out the asphalt and repave due to fuel leaks from the saddle tanks.:shaking:

Attachments

• truck fire.jpg
    truck fire.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 195
Bought a mini skid steer last week to expand the capabilities of what I can do besides grind stumps. Borrowed a 16' trailer from my cousin to haul both machines at once. It's a full load but it fits. The load seems to be balanced pretty good on the trailer. I've never hauled this much weight before so I'm kinda nervous about it. I have a job using both machines tomorrow already so hopefully everything goes pretty smooth. Combined weight of both machines is right around 4,000 pounds.
989ba0a6cfadae21241041ae2718cbe3.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Back