Random pic thread.

When doing a favor for a friend. And I quote, "the sewer line goes out the side yard".
d1b466380068ba176b0c8ddccb7af61c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I'm telling you, grading isn't your thing. At least you can still walk today though :lol:

I'm telling you, grading isn't your thing. At least you can still walk today though :lol:

I am starting to wonder that myself....

Made no sense where it ran. Evidently went out the short side of the crawl space, parallel to the street, and within about 10' (to the property line) makes a 90* turn towards the road.

Have had better luck at my place lately...found a handleless 12lb sledge head (somebody younger than me is going to get that) this week. Last week dug up a godevil. Had a fiberglass handle, so not that old, but it was buried with only the handle sticking up in the brush.

Made no sense where it ran. Evidently went out the short side of the crawl space, parallel to the street, and within about 10' (to the property line) makes a 90* turn towards the road.

Have had better luck at my place lately...found a handleless 12lb sledge head (somebody younger than me is going to get that) this week. Last week dug up a godevil. Had a fiberglass handle, so not that old, but it was buried with only the handle sticking up in the brush.
Maybe back some time ago, there was a tree there they had to route around?

The senseless makes a little more sense today. Home inspector must not have had a light on in the crawlspace... washing machine and 2 tub/showers are plumbed into that line, and go to a dry well. Existing plumbing was hacked and capped. House is now on city sewer, but used to be on septic...evidently their way of dealing with a failed field for a bit longer.

Working from home... apparently its exhausting.

1588961987629972837386782649487.jpg

Its allliiiiivvvvveeeeeee!!!!!!!

20200508_170418.jpg

The senseless makes a little more sense today. Home inspector must not have had a light on in the crawlspace... washing machine and 2 tub/showers are plumbed into that line, and go to a dry well. Existing plumbing was hacked and capped. House is now on city sewer, but used to be on septic...evidently their way of dealing with a failed field for a bit longer.

We bought our house from the 2nd owner.
The washing machine and a utility sink in the basement both drain to a dry well on our property.
I have no idea where it is ..... neither did he.
I hope I never have a reason to find out.

It's actually an 08. Bought it from a salvage auction and replaced the damaged front sheet metal. Been a great car so far, like nicer than the 2000 Mazda Protege it replaced.
If you decide to up the fun let me know. I’ve gone through a couple tunes and various parts on mine to get more out of it.

But has he caught on to the shit talking yet?
We're working on it. What people fail to realize is that the primary skill needed to talk shit is quick wit. Being able to change things up on the fly and throw theothe other party off. A basic knowledge of "bad words" can only get you so far. So for instance, yesterday, my boy is singing "Move It" from those Madagascar movies.

Him - "I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move it..."
30 seconds later
Him - " I like to diarrhea. I like to diarrhea. I like to diarrhea. I like to...... diarrhea."

The boy's got potential.

Back