Random pic thread.

I always like to give the throttle a good exercising when I leave my parents house.
20230121_114624.jpg

"Sideways Ram 5500" is definitely my favorite and was quite the crowd pleaser :D

Not on purpose :D That photo angle is a bit deceptive. It ended up about 60% through though, and I was planning on about 45%. Plunged straight through at about 40-45% thickness and dropped out the bottom of the wedge. The outside 2-3" of the tree was rot, so once the saw got to there, the tree settled. Once I got it wedged and jacked, I decided to turn it a little more up the hill so the top of the tree wouldn't fall in the creek, and ended up cutting it a bit deeper on the left side.

Life is all about adaptability!

1674485721825.png

Not on purpose :D That photo angle is a bit deceptive. It ended up about 60% through though, and I was planning on about 45%. Plunged straight through at about 40-45% thickness and dropped out the bottom of the wedge. The outside 2-3" of the tree was rot, so once the saw got to there, the tree settled. Once I got it wedged and jacked, I decided to turn it a little more up the hill so the top of the tree wouldn't fall in the creek, and ended up cutting it a bit deeper on the left side.
Sounds like something Honey Dear said, to you. :redface:

Screenshot_20230123-214742.png

A Milwaukee tool? I didn't know I needed one until now. That's pretty freaking cool!

Hello Pennsylvania! Don't know if it's a Welcome, or, Good Bye. Was headed north on Hwy 16 / I-485, a couple days ago. Several stickers on the rear window, & a few ducks, on the dash. Thinking it was a TJ, but couldn't tell when I passed. No rust spotted.[?] lol

Attachments

• 20230124_160006.jpg
    20230124_160006.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 76
Back