Noel Well-Known Member Joined Jan 20, 2010 Location Sophia NC Today at 7:03 PM #50,351 jcramsey said: You ask him what he’s doing for New Years? Click to expand... According to the volume of vodka drinks be brought in….
jcramsey said: You ask him what he’s doing for New Years? Click to expand... According to the volume of vodka drinks be brought in….
JSJJ388 GREEN GREMLIN Joined Aug 31, 2016 Location HAMPTONVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA 58 minutes ago #50,352 awheelterd said: I thought this was a joke, but apparently not? View attachment 461720 Click to expand... I mean, I've got the stuff to wire in a transfer switch for my portable generator. What am I missing here?
awheelterd said: I thought this was a joke, but apparently not? View attachment 461720 Click to expand... I mean, I've got the stuff to wire in a transfer switch for my portable generator. What am I missing here?
awheelterd Well-Known Member Joined Oct 18, 2007 Location Kenly, NC 1 minute ago #50,353 JSJJ388 said: I mean, I've got the stuff to wire in a transfer switch for my portable generator. What am I missing here? Click to expand... I didnt know hard wiring in a portable generator was a thing, especially just sitting on the back patio.
JSJJ388 said: I mean, I've got the stuff to wire in a transfer switch for my portable generator. What am I missing here? Click to expand... I didnt know hard wiring in a portable generator was a thing, especially just sitting on the back patio.