Random pic thread.

You ask him what he’s doing for New Years?
According to the volume of vodka drinks be brought in….

IMG_5361.jpeg
 
I didnt know hard wiring in a portable generator was a thing, especially just sitting on the back patio.
The best companies always post their work to facebook with multiple code violations in plain site...
 
Ran across this gem at license and theft yesterday.

The tiny straps holding this truck. Ugh

View attachment 461738
Those are those 2" 3333# straps, still not terrible and I see them angled up to the frame. I do not understand what the strap over the bed is for.
 
Broke off both of the frame mounting bolts for the bug front sway bar on the right side leaving nothing to hold it to the crossmember on that side.
FML. Only option is to drill them out.
But of course that means hand drilling upside down. Ugh.

Wait.... But I can create a drill press....
IMG_20261004_151708913_HDR.jpg

Just add a little pressure and squeeze the trigger!

Worked great

... Until I overloaded it and snapped off the bit
FML
 
Nothing this simple has made me smile so hard in a long time.
PXL_20261004_205730673.jpg

My dad always had this in his tool box. Most people I have ever encountered never heard of the old Indian Head brand. I had to have some for a cork gasket I am installing.
Used his 1976 SnapOn tool box and probably a wrench or two of his as well. This October he will have been gone 26 years. Thanks dad i needed the moment.
 
Putting the stock intake and qjet back on this turd to try to get it running. The aftermarket intake and carb was gonna need more work than I was willing to do. Put the oil pan back on this morning. Hopefully i can prime and try to start this thing tomorrow or Tuesday.

17911503487535637395758160061631.jpg
 
Back
Top