According to the volume of vodka drinks be brought in….You ask him what he’s doing for New Years?
According to the volume of vodka drinks be brought in….You ask him what he’s doing for New Years?
I didnt know hard wiring in a portable generator was a thing, especially just sitting on the back patio.I mean, I've got the stuff to wire in a transfer switch for my portable generator. What am I missing here?
An LLC, an invoice, and a profit margin. Maybe even an electrician license, but I'm not so sure.I mean, I've got the stuff to wire in a transfer switch for my portable generator. What am I missing here?
And via the body, not axlesRan across this gem at license and theft yesterday.
The tiny straps holding this truck. Ugh
View attachment 461738
An LLC, an invoice, and a profit margin. Maybe even an electrician license, but I'm not so sure.
The best companies always post their work to facebook with multiple code violations in plain site...I didnt know hard wiring in a portable generator was a thing, especially just sitting on the back patio.