Random Thoughts.....

It was right then that I wanted to declare that I identify myself as an attack helicopter
I try to give my wife the ol "attack helicopter" on a nightly basis, but then she just says "Blackhawk down" and that's the end of the discussion. :(

Shrug...shes never told me no.
Maybe she likes fat guys instead of short kinda fat guys.

They never say no if you don't ask, just ask MJ...

I try to give my wife the ol "attack helicopter" on a nightly basis, but then she just says "Blackhawk down" and that's the end of the discussion. :(
That’s funny shit right there...

Ya know, I actually almost went with ol Cosby, but decided Michael Jackson was more appropriate given the other recent thread.

23gs3w.jpg

I've loved to hunt and chase game since I was young. I love water too; jumping in it, drinking it,swimming,splashing, fishing and running around on the beach.....warm or cold fresh or salt I love it. I love to roam wild places I've never been to, and meet strangers. I'll eat/drink and wolf down about anything. I can sleep or nap right on the ground if I'm tired enough. I've had ticks on my hide since I was 5. I scratch, yawn loudly and prefer to pee outside. I still howl @ the moon and chase tail and I don't like cats............

I apparently identify as a Dog !

Natural-Dog-Law-2-To-dogs%2C-energy-is-everything.jpg

Last edited:
That's funny shit right there! :lol::lol: And I'm with you... Wifey shoots down the helicopter every time. :lol: Or, since she's a Top Gun fan (oddly enough...but it's really that she's all gaa-gaa over Tom Cruise)
I'll pull the quote:

Maverick - "Requesting permission for flyby."

Wife responds without missing a beat - "That's a negative, Ghostrider, the pattern is full."
Me: :rolleyes: Can't blame a guy for trying!
More funny shit right there! :lol:
They never say no if you don't ask, just ask MJ...
True...also helps when you go girl hunting if you take a pillow case and a bat. Don't ask me how I know. :D

Spending the day with a good friend can restore ones faith in humanity after being exposed to idiots for extended periods of time
Meh. Spending a day by ones self without idiots will restore faith in humanity for a duration of time; so be there, good friends.

I just saw a guy at Walmart wearing shorts, a tank top, and cowboy boots. It is 43 degrees outside, and drizzling. WTF?

the the fact that they're going to police free speech?
A bunch of dumbass teenagers made a swastika out of solo cups, and now the school administration is involved, they are trying to police free speech, they are not letting kids be kids, it's national news, etc.

Just the general fact that there is "outrage" because teenagers were being teenagers.

A bunch of dumbass teenagers made a swastika out of solo cups, and now the school administration is involved, they are trying to police free speech, they are not letting kids be kids, it's national news, etc.

Just the general fact that there is "outrage" because teenagers were being teenagers.
But, we can't have teenagers making their parents look bad to the rest of the oversensitive world...

But, we can't have teenagers making their parents look bad to the rest of the oversensitive world...

The problem with where we are at in modern society is nobody can be anybody anymore without offending everybody.

My not give a flying F*** level just reached an all time average of F*** her right in the a** with reacharound level of 9/10, so f****** leave a god*** message at the tone of f***you!

I need to go to church more often.

I can just tell you that I will save you a seat in hell, and save you the hour per week......

Managing to not catch the flu/cold for the last 18 years is nice, but this GI bug has whooped me like I can’t explain, twice in the last 6 years wtf!? Seriously thought my stomach was going to explode in the last 24 hours and still feel like straight shit... I’m blaming it on the kids, Lysol is gonna be bought in mass quantity now, and I’ll spray them down when they walk in from school every day, to hell with this.

I must have a nice butt because every time I walk away from someone they whisper "what an ass" :D

Back