Random Thoughts.....

That would be very irresponsible of you... having 2 boxes at the same time.
Lol. Kinda what I thought. Who doesn't have a few boxes of .22lr? 1000 rds of larger caliber might be something to talk about.

1000 rds of larger caliber might be something to talk about.
o_O if you dont have 10k of every caliber you run, do you even III%
I mean..IF I had any more firearms :(

Damn leaky ass boat and bad luck @Paul

Tip: If your meth dealer has all his teeth, he's probably an undercover cop.

Regarding the ammo stock piles.
Had an interesting conversation with a lawyer friend who is a DA this week and he said (copy and pasting the text)

There's kind of an unspoken code between prosecutors, defense attorneys, and judges. When a prosecutor is making a good-faith but debatable argument for a higher bond or pretrial detention, he or she might use phrases like "danger to the community." But when the stakes are truly higher and you need the threat to stand out among all the other threats a judge has to evaluate on a daily basis, you (as rarely as possible to maintain credibility) - use language that jumps off the page like that

That would be very irresponsible of you... having 2 boxes at the same time.
Yeah after thinking about it and then looking I have way more than that.

I am a skeklin.

Just having a decent amount of ammo on hand may not be a stockpile.
But then you have more than one caliber ...... and a decent amount of ammo for each caliber.
If not for the sinking of the Titanic, I might at one time have been considered to have a "stockpile" of ammo.
Darn you Jordan Lake and your icebergs of death!

But then you have more than one caliber ...... and a decent amount of ammo for each caliber.
I use to have several calibers. I don't have adequate room (right now) to reload, and I'm a firm believer that there's no such thing as "too much ammo". I also believe in safe storage of ammo, and not endangering my life, my family, neighbors or firefighters should something catastrophic happen to my home. (Disclaimer: this is just a mindset I can't get past....not making a statement that EVERYONE should feel this way...simply stating WHY I'm the way I am) so a few years ago I ditched all the various calibers and streamlined to: .22, 9mm, 5.56, and the "reeeeeach out, reach out and touch someooooone" which free'd up enough room in the safes for keeping at least a few rounds of ammo :cool:

Sadly...#becausePaul those safes only hold important documents like living wills, and titles to beaterz and the wifes handbags.

Elon Musk needs to deactivate his twatter account.

what does that make me?

According to the UNC system, kids now have to attend a 2 hr lecture on "Respecting a person's pronoun" at freshman orientation, so that stands to reason this will become the new norm. I can't answer that without assigning you one of 3,742,609,273,409 new genders. So you have to tell US which one you are first....out of respect

According to the UNC system, kids now have to attend a 2 hr lecture on "Respecting a person's pronoun" at freshman orientation, so that stands to reason this will become the new norm. I can't answer that without assigning you one of 3,742,609,273,409 new genders. So you have to tell US which one you are first....out of respect
genders-mental-disorders-uigender-endum-uigender-third-female-and-mate-3194745.png

My mind was completely imploding during one of my last semesters at school when we had to fill out the annual course evaluation sheets....They ask for demographic information, which given some of the recent posts, is quite the joke. What blew me away was that there actually were three options for gender -- male, female, and other. In my mind, I was screaming "wtf is other?! it's either an innie or an outie...no other options apply..." It was right then that I wanted to declare that I identify myself as an attack helicopter.

Back