Random Thoughts.....

Same goes for engines and motors. I was taught engines take fuel and motors are electric.
I think that’s trickier.
A motor is anything that provides motive energy. So an engine is a motor but a motor isn’t necessarily an engine

I think that’s trickier.
A motor is anything that provides motive energy. So an engine is a motor but a motor isn’t necessarily an engine
This is proven by the fact that "motorboating" and "engineboating" are not the same...

Why do you use motor mounts to hold the engine? Same reason you drive on the parkway and park in the driveway.

When typing on the internet remember, punctuation is free .

If you are transgender and go to prison, which one do they go to?
Depends. When I worked for DOC back in the day we had the Sheriff's Dept drop off one. He was technically still a guy because he still had a pecker and hadn't had it cut off yet. He had tits, tattooed eye liner, long hair, and taking estrogen shots. Man did general population go crazy after him. We had to single cell him for his own safe keeping. They would have wore is butt hole out.

It seems to me that if you've had all of that physically changed, including the genitalia surgery, then it's pretty obvious this isn't just a case of "I think I might feel like a woman", being a little confused, or using it as an excuse to be in another prison.
Clearly the real deal at that point. Let 'em go to the women's prison.

The difference between Windows and Unix? Unix never asks "Are you sure?"

BTDT, have the t-shirt(s).

These new diesel trucks should have a symbol on the dash when they're doing regen. And it should be a little green leaf............ With flames coming off the top!

Back