Random Thoughts.....

What does an atheist do when he drives up behind a car with a ‘Honk if you love Jesus’ bumper sticker and that car doesn’t move when the traffic light turns green?

What does an atheist do when he drives up behind a car with a ‘Honk if you love Jesus’ bumper sticker and that car doesn’t move when the traffic light turns green?
It dosn't say "honk ONLY" if you love Jesus"....

On the plane out of RDU this morning and the masks and bleach wipes are EVERYWHERE. I got the window and a young kid and his mom are sitting in the middle and aisle seats respectively to me. She proceeds to “disinfect” the entire region with about 20 wipes and some spray and I think some holy water from the Vatican. I’m just wondering, and really want to ask, if this is a regular thing or because of all the hoopla corona stuff...

With the virus here, anti-vaxxer moms ne anointing their kids like Jesus and the Disciples!

I wonder if China thought about bomb-dropping essential oils on everybody?

I wish there was a way for an individual to put liability insurance on a tag instead of vehicles. I don't want to pay 300 bucks a year for a car I might drive to the store 4 times in a year. As long as they've been inspected and are in your name, I don't see the problem here. I can't drive more than one at a time, and liability insurance doesn't change much from vehicle to vehicle.

I wish there was a way for an individual to put liability insurance on a tag instead of vehicles. I don't want to pay 300 bucks a year for a car I might drive to the store 4 times in a year. As long as they've been inspected and are in your name, I don't see the problem here. I can't drive more than one at a time, and liability insurance doesn't change much from vehicle to vehicle.
Basically like an old school dealer tag.

Sooo, my GF is 14 years younger than me.
She found my original DD-214 from 1984 and decided i should register it at the courthouse.
The people were nice and it was an easy process!
Then the clerk handed @Susan5679 a form and said,
"Have your Dad sign this"

I feel old AF right now...

She found my original DD-214 from 1984 and decided i should register it at the courthouse.

Best thing I've read all day! Thanks Paul!

She doesn't look that close to your age:flipoff2:

AA0108A5-7C03-4D36-8D61-59452786AA96.jpeg

So the FedGov taxes it’s population to pay me (the military) a taxable income that I then have to pay taxes on every April 15. Seems legit.
yeah, you're pretty much paying your own salary.

Last Wednesday I was using my Android phone, minding my own business. Then Thursday morning I decided to wash it off (pixel 2, waterproof) to get the greasy fingerprints and coronavirus off of it. Apparently, when they replaced my disfunctional screen a few months ago, they forgot to keep it waterproof. So my washing let water in, and completely toasted the digitizer. From Thursday night until Monday night, I had to use my wife's old iPhone. It really reminded me why I hate iphones. So late Saturday night I decided to order a new screen and digitizer for the Pixel 2. Lo and behold, they showed up Monday. Free shipping ain't what it used to be! Got it replaced last night and it's so good to be back on a "real" phone.

Last Wednesday I was using my Android phone, minding my own business. Then Thursday morning I decided to wash it off (pixel 2, waterproof) to get the greasy fingerprints and coronavirus off of it. Apparently, when they replaced my disfunctional screen a few months ago, they forgot to keep it waterproof. So my washing let water in, and completely toasted the digitizer. From Thursday night until Monday night, I had to use my wife's old iPhone. It really reminded me why I hate iphones. So late Saturday night I decided to order a new screen and digitizer for the Pixel 2. Lo and behold, they showed up Monday. Free shipping ain't what it used to be! Got it replaced last night and it's so good to be back on a "real" phone.
That's interesting, that you prefer the Android. That's what I've had since switching from the flip phone. my understanding, was, If I was used to Windows, I'd like Android. Fine, but about everybody I know & my coworkers, boss & all, have I phone. They say I, is much better & does more things! I've thought about making my next phone, the I. [O heck, we gonna need a new thread!]

2020 was the year without a winter. Spring is here. I was swatting at carpenter bees with my badminton racquet yesterday.

2020 was the year without a winter. Spring is here. I was swatting at carpenter bees with my badminton racquet yesterday.
Stinkbugs and ticks are gonna suuuuuck this year.
Who wants Lyme w their Corona?

Back