Random Thoughts.....

Is anyone else sick of hearing about the shell phone, and doesnt know what the fawk a baf bunny is?

Is anyone else sick of hearing about the shell phone, and doesnt know what the fawk a baf bunny is?
I would not be wondering what either of these were if not for you. The shell phone was handled by a search though. The latter, not so much.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Some stupid commercial for corona

Monday's are stupid. Not because it's the first day of the work week, but because people are stupid on Monday and panic over dumb shit. Acting like it's the first Monday ever or something. Wth?
we have decided Tuesday to be the bad.
friday: something broke, we need something asap, so on and so on. - meh its friday well get to it monday
monday: oh shit this stuff didnt get magically fixed over the weekend and now we need it asap - calls boss in panic because of stuff they knew about friday but didnt tell me, but knows i cant magically make it appear.
tuesday: owners realize nothing has really happened from friday at noon, call bitching at me, crews calling complaining, suppliers complaining because i needed it yesterday and rushing them.

that still makes mondays seem bad but i promise tuesdays are almost always worse.

friday: something broke, we need something asap, so on and so on. - meh its friday well get to it monday
monday: oh shit this stuff didnt get magically fixed over the weekend and now we need it asap - calls boss in panic because of stuff they knew about friday but didnt tell me, but knows i cant magically make it appear.
tuesday: owners realize nothing has really happened from friday at noon, call bitching at me, crews calling complaining, suppliers complaining because i needed it yesterday and rushing them.

that still makes mondays seem bad but i promise tuesdays are almost always worse.
This is a fact as well. Totally agree.

61dMmYmE8lL.jpg

I’ve come to realize being in any kind of management position means you spend a lot of time babysitting. Some of our superintendents can’t think one step ahead much less 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF you have 3 on the job you have to think for 4.
Whatever they are using for material, until they get to the last one is when they realize they are going to need more to finish the day, or the job.

IF you have 3 on the job you have to think for 4.
Whatever they are using for material, until they get to the last one is when they realize they are going to need more to finish the day, or the job.

Yep
I had a superintendent cuz me cause I put to many subs on his 5000sf ban/shop/house at one time.... apparently the exterior painter gets in the way of the countertop guys.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why I try to minimize my field work on Fridays...something always goes wrong!

I've quoted this several times to people! That and "Just because you're the big fish here, doesn't make you more than a minnow to me" will either get people to stop & see the error in their ways or instantly ruffle their feathers!

The only thing worse than having to listen to really bad elevator music while on hold is when they also have the gain on it turned up so it distorts really bad.

You guys ever sit wonky on a hard surface and your dick falls asleep??? Kinda wanna sit on my left hand until it falls asleep, then rub one out...
so you want a HJ from a strange male hand...

Im not judging or anything - you do you

It's weird that so many websites have 'Go Vote' plastered everywhere.

Why does Paypal and Jalopnik feel the need to put up dedicated advertising in order to tell me to vote. Why do they care? What a waste of their time.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

It's weird that so many websites have 'Go Vote' plastered everywhere.

Why does Paypal and Jalopnik feel the need to put up dedicated advertising in order to tell me to vote. Why do they care? What a waste of their time.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
I was just whining to the wife about this topic last night. It's friggin everywhere this go round. Much more than ever before.

1604100239495-1620626476.jpg 1604100405270-1302110960.jpg
Got to knock the shinny off a brand new tool today! @lbyota85 great recomendation. Does a pretty darn good job. Fairly balanced and pulls the 3/8 chain on the 20 inch well.
@BigClay the shop I bought it at is also gonna rebuild and get the CS-8000 back right as well!

looks nice!! So glad, I still feel bad about that but cant thank you enough for all your help that day!
The fun and being able to help was worth it!
Dude thinks it was bad mix (cheap oil) or a intake leak. He is a pro so when it's together he is gonna rpm tune it and check for crank case leaks.

Back