Random Thoughts.....

Let's say someone offered every post in "Misc For Sale" 60% of asking price, then re-sold it for asking price, would that be a viable business?
No b/c the next guy is gonna come along and only offer 60% too.

What you're propopsing is... just normal buying and reselling practices. which is lik 90% luck

Let's say someone offered every post in "Misc For Sale" 60% of asking price, then re-sold it for asking price, would that be a viable business?

That's called "E-Bay".

Well after 3 years with my company and sorta being stagnant I finally got a promotion. I've been Senior maintenance tech since day 1 and handled a lot of the initial machine setups/installs and facilities stuff from the plant launch.

Been wanting to move back to engineering after having been a machine shop /automation foreman in the past. Well today I officially moved into the technical engineer roll, putting me somewhere between the mech engineering and manufacturing engineering depts. My company has no title for automation engineers so this is effectively that position. [emoji482][emoji482]

Good timing too because I was just about to take a new job at the plant about 2 blocks away haha.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

After doing a major injury to my "hunt and peck" finger, life is harder than it should be. Try wiping your ass with the other hand, brushing your teeth is a challenge, making a pot of coffee seems like you just defeated potty training in one day. I should have just had it cut off and learned to pick my nose with the other hand.

I've been thinking a lot about starting an international moving company. Regardless of who wins in November, there should be plenty of business :cool:

I've been thinking a lot about starting an international moving company. Regardless of who wins in November, there should be plenty of business :cool:
Lots of bungle%$/## to move

You could also go into the tissue paper business.

Look. I don't want to put you down or anything. Buuuut

upload_2020-10-21_14-11-30.png

The balance between having a tight spec, and a good working relationship with local contractors is a delicate one. One that can be completely toppled by an owners rep that is in a dick swinging battle with others to climb the ladder of administration and make a name for themselves. But when karma comes around and bites them in the ass, it's ALMOST worth the massive pain in the dick it is working for them.

The balance between having a tight spec, and a good working relationship with local contractors is a delicate one. One that can be completely toppled by an owners rep that is in a dick swinging battle with others to climb the ladder of administration and make a name for themselves. But when karma comes around and bites them in the ass, it's ALMOST worth the massive pain in the dick it is working for them.
This is a story I need to hear..Ill buy the beer/bourbon

You guys ever accidentally turn off the radio in your daily driven shit box, then hear all the noises and wonder how you’re not dead?
Thats what the boom box in the passenger seat is for.

Probably should change the names of people in my phone before I let the office manger change things on it next time.. she didn’t think little dick Dillon, chuck crook the floor guy, meth head frank, beer man, no English George, speedy (slow as shit) tile, were appropriate names to have saved in my work phone contacts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a new car for the first time, two years ago.... i never use the camera. Back into spaxes ill sometimes stick my head out the window or even open the door. My daughter thinks its hilarious.

Few weeks ago a coworker saw me doing that and was like, "dont you have a camera for that?" I responded, I have no interest in becoming dependent on tech to do something that i can do myself.

It drive my wife crazy to try and back up a vehicle. Meanwhile I park my work truck in spaces sized for a car every day and can parallel park an engine or back a 3k gallon tanker in the bay. Baffles me that some folks can't back up.

Baffles me that some folks can't back up.

You can tell the folks that bailed hay or pulled "backer" when they were kids, and were promoted to "driver" before they were a teenager. Those are typically the folks that can back trailer without being able to see what's behind it. This is especially evident at the boat docks. My Godparents had pontoon, ski boat, and fishing boat. I would get dropped at the dock to fetch the scout and trailer and whip it around while pops pulled the boat onto the trailer. I usually could one-shot it, him drive up on the trailer and be out of the way in 5 minutes. But I would routinely watch morons make dozens of attempts to back an empty trailer into the water. Oh..and this was when I was 12-15

You can tell the folks that bailed hay or pulled "backer" when they were kids, and were promoted to "driver" before they were a teenager. Those are typically the folks that can back trailer without being able to see what's behind it. This is especially evident at the boat docks. My Godparents had pontoon, ski boat, and fishing boat. I would get dropped at the dock to fetch the scout and trailer and whip it around while pops pulled the boat onto the trailer. I usually could one-shot it, him drive up on the trailer and be out of the way in 5 minutes. But I would routinely watch morons make dozens of attempts to back an empty trailer into the water. Oh..and this was when I was 12-15

Yep. I was driving a tractor before I could reach the pedals from the seat. Had to stand on the pedals.

More of a random story...

Had a surprise auditor come in today. I’ve eaten messican 3 days in a row...I reached across the table to hand him some documents...damn near shit my pants...luckily caught the chunky farts. Think to myself...good thing these are padded chairs. Next 15 minutes every time I move in the chair a waft of rank death ass circulates the room. First couple times, the auditor who is wearing a mask, coughs and obviously caught a wiff. After the third or fourth time, he finally says...what are you guys making today...it’s uhhhh...kinda strong

Back