Random Thoughts.....

I'm officially a SKAR Audio fanboy. Watching my next days change/lunch beer money bounce out the cup holder and under the floor mat driving down the road does that.
Yeah, I'm 35 going on 19. If you don't like it, GFY.

Good god did you go to the one in Union County today? I could not make myself go! I'll have to try some online BS or something.
I did. It wasn't the most fun I've ever had. Got a total of 5 hours. I'd rather sit the whole 5 straight than have all the 30 min breaks between speakers dragging that shit out all day.

My dad's at the one in Raleigh right now. He swears they are the most boring thing ever. I have to go to wastewater schools every year and they are real snoozers for the most part. I e done the online classes the past two years. Sitting in my recliner watching TV with the computer camera turned off is much better than sitting in an 8hr class!

Everything I know about lifeguarding I learned from Baywatch.

Does every dumb ass with 2 acres and a chicken think they are "homesteaders", Good lord, i have come to hate the term "homesteader" after browsing these FB groups. Forget trying to sell anything to these people.
I get that, but the trend of people moving to be more self sufficient like folks were up to the 50s or so is a good thing. Like offroad or fitness or (oh my gosh) guns, there will be those that don’t fit in with the “serious” folks but more people in the hobby/culture is a good thing.

Yea, we aren't homesteaders. But we are doing what we can to be more self (or at least locally) sufficient. Dozen hens, working on a rain water catch system to supply theor water and Grey water, buy local when we can, ect.

Well to clarify its really the people in these groups over the premise of actual homesteading. And i think everyone should have a couple chickens and a raised bed garden. But these buy/sell groups every time i post something it turns into a Fuller discussion...
No argument there! Those groups are a crapshow.

So, apparently brushing your hair within 20 feet of rich people's food is not considered "proper".

See if I ever hang out with rich people again.

No argument there! Those groups are a crapshow.
For sure. Most of the people in them live in suburbia on a 1/4ac, dreaming about one day moving to a 1ac lot to do all the things.

About like all the "future moms" that are going to be the perfect one with the perfect kids.

I was today years old when I realized there is no steering wheel on a train 🚂

You jivin...
My 3 year old was standing on the end of the couch, driving the "train", and as he spun the "steering wheel", I realized he wont rite!

Back