Random Thoughts.....

I had FB recommend a person I'd sold a car to before facebook was invented. Like how the hell does this thing know I know this person. We literally had one interaction.
It is literally the devil.

I don’t have an account but I do cruise Marketplace on my daughter’s account 🥸

Kitty cats are warm.

This month is going by slow.

This month is going by slow.
I beg to differ.....and I'll be turning 46 near it's end. I wish it would slow down some more.

I'm making "oh bloody hell" a permanent fixture in my daily casual vocabulary, with a dash of Kodiak wintergreen, sauteed in Budweiser, garnished in southern twang.

I'm making "oh bloody hell" a permanent fixture in my daily casual vocabulary, with a dash of Kodiak wintergreen, sauteed in Budweiser, garnished in southern twang.
When I binged Peaky Blinders I picked up some British slang for a while 😂

Whatever voodoo is in Honda Pilot’s AWD system, it impressed the heck out of me. My wife’s car just came up my driveway at around 50/50 ice/snow and didn’t spin a single wheel 😮

Having to go to work today after a weekend of playing in the snow has me feeling so jaded.

What would you call the male version of a Karen?

A Kevin? 🤔

Ass hole, prick or other term. Apparently its okay to call a man that but you cant call a girl the B word
I think I heard they are called a "Chad"
If you look up “male version of Karen” Ken and Chad seem to be the popular label, not saying the Kevins aren’t assholes anyway……

Back