Random Thoughts.....

All these folks on Facebook posting about bringing your animals inside because it's cold... Meanwhile at my house, my lab has a nice house with shavings, insulated bedding and freezer curtain strip doors. What does he decide to do when it's 17deg outside? Stand in the dang yard half the night and bark at mystery noises. He didn't seem to get the memo that he was supposed to be inside

That’s a reply with an emoji, not a post response. I mean these guys.
1705546594934.png

Using a $300 tool set to fix a $2 part that's brand hammer new f*** Lowe's.

Dodge Neons.
Idler pulley for the serpentine is/was less than 8 bucks.
You have to pull the motor to change it.

Dodge Neons.
Idler pulley for the serpentine is/was less than 8 bucks.
You have to pull the motor to change it.

Timing belt on my PT Loser broke. Belt was $30. 8 hrs of labor to change it, using a lift.

The ability to pick up the phone and talk to my dad after a long day or week or however long the time has been and just be able to release the built up blah. Talk about things and shoot the breeze. It’s not lost on me that it won’t be there forever but it’s a true thing I’m able to cherish now and I’m thankful it exists.

The ability to pick up the phone and talk to my dad after a long day or week or however long the time has been and just be able to release the built up blah. Talk about things and shoot the breeze. It’s not lost on me that it won’t be there forever but it’s a true thing I’m able to cherish now and I’m thankful it exists.
Glad to hear you cherish those calls. My dad passed in January 2020 and a day doesn't go by that I miss our Sunday calls.

All these folks on Facebook posting about bringing your animals inside because it's cold... Meanwhile at my house, my lab has a nice house with shavings, insulated bedding and freezer curtain strip doors. What does he decide to do when it's 17deg outside? Stand in the dang yard half the night and bark at mystery noises. He didn't seem to get the memo that he was supposed to be inside
He's back at it. Must not be too cold out there, or the zombie deer are closing in and he's making the final stand.

My Anatolians are running around like it’s the first decent weekend at Myrtle. Supposed to be 15 here tonight but you wouldn’t know it according to them.
We were out shoveling teh drive and our mountain cur mix mut was having teh time of his life running under the bushes, pushing them aroudn and having all teh snow fall all over him.
He doesn't give a shit about cold... but the least but of wind and he's a giant pussy and won't even go out to pee.

if you’re happy, saving money, and things are going well, you need to keep it quiet because you’re girlfriend is listening.
FIFY

It's too damn hot to be January.

Man I'll take it.
Monday I was running in base layers, sweats and gloves.
Today I peeled off a shirt and finished the run topless - no pics you pervs...dont need @Jody Treadway to add another one to the BTmoob club.

Stepped outside at lunch time, and was like WTF am I doing. I should have taken a 1/2 day of ETO today and gone for a nice long road ride. Instead here I sit among a sea of desks.

grabbed myself a couple of slices of pizza and set it on the table. I then proceeded to greet my wife when she walked in the door. I gave her a big hug only to glance over and see my dog eating my pizza. The big bastard is taller than the kitchen table now. I wanted to beat his ass, but I couldn’t blame him. He hung his head in shame and knew he did wrong. I still ate the pizza he left. I gives a damn. It was a pizza from a new place and I wanted to try it. Damn good might I add.

Back