Random Thoughts.....

Why does everything you like to eat, bad for you? says a man that was married three times.

Why is i so difficult to get a reply from market place?

Why won't paint and epoxy stripper, not strip paint and epoxy?

Why do store bought radishes not have the same "bite" as home grown ones?

Have you ever tried buying everything "made in the USA" you can't

There are classes for everything, except how to use your phone?

Why would a walk in, pick up restaurant, no longer give you the choice of calling in an order? (App only, or walk in order and then wait)

How do people get anywhere being so damn oblivious of anything around them and seemingly unable to concentrate on two things at once?

Just trying to navigate the busy terminals of Atlanta airport and people are wandering around like:
Feel Something GIF by bea miller

So we have the chance at seeing the northern lights here in NC tonight. Wife is all excited cause she has never seen them. She says “we could see the areola bore-alis or whatever you call it”. I says “no shit we’re gonna see some titties tonight????”
“You smart ass, you know what I mean”

So we have the chance at seeing the northern lights here in NC tonight. Wife is all excited cause she has never seen them. She says “we could see the areola bore-alis or whatever you call it”. I says “no shit we’re gonna see some titties tonight????”
“You smart ass, you know what I mean”
Might well be some cosmic interruptions in our communications also...

Absolutley, the origination from the suns radiation blasting through our stratosphere which causes the aurora borealis inherently causes disruption in many sort of wavelengths passing through our atmosphere. Used to deal with it all the time growing up in Michigan. The trade-off is an amazing lite show.

Yea it's wreacking havoc on the ham bands. 2m was absolutely trash ever this morning.

Its rainy and cloudy here, no areola for me

unless I can get more wine...

They’ll let anyone drive you around in an Uber. Last 4 rides I’ve had have all been terrible or scary for some reason(s). One in particular was the scariest Uber/Taxi I’ve ever done in my life. I was on the verge of telling her to pull over and let me the fuck out.

They need let you pick your driver.

They’ll let anyone drive you around in an Uber. Last 4 rides I’ve had have all been terrible or scary for some reason(s). One in particular was the scariest Uber/Taxi I’ve ever done in my life. I was on the verge of telling her to pull over and let me the fuck out.

They need let you pick your driver.
Leave a bad review, they'll be canned quick.

Used to be you could - it would map all the folks around you, you could click each and see their ratings. There was even a way to request a specific person. I think thats gone now. I dunno, I very rarely use the service anymore

Leave a bad review, they'll be canned quick.

Used to be you could - it would map all the folks around you, you could click each and see their ratings. There was even a way to request a specific person. I think thats gone now. I dunno, I very rarely use the service anymore
Strange- you wouldn’t think allowing predators to pick young looking female drivers would be a bad idea..then a few got killed. No more driver selection

Yea it's wreacking havoc on the ham bands. 2m was absolutely trash ever this morning.

Point a 2 meter beam at the pretty lights and talk to someone150 miles behind you.

Why do people who are hard core breaking the law always speed?! Back in my day, I remember folks who might ha e been breaking some laws, always driving 1-3mph over the speed limit and using turn signals religiously.

Why do people who are hard core breaking the law always speed?! Back in my day, I remember folks who might ha e been breaking some laws, always driving 1-3mph over the speed limit and using turn signals religiously.
Like the dude I saw on 70 in New Bern this evening with a 5th in the cup holder and stinking of something skunky?

I feel like there's a better way
1716039522607.png

The X and Y need to be flip flopped
Traditionally X is what you can control and Y is the outcome.
This is obviously is not a direct causal relationship but from that logic, I think its right.

Back