Random Thoughts.....

RobMcBee

Slow n easy when you're not gettin greasy....
Exactly what it says. Post up your random thoughts or ideas. Kind of like Shower Thoughts on Reddit. I know we got some "thoughtful" people on here, what say you?

Shower Thoughts • /r/Showerthoughts

College dorm rooms smell like ass.

For me the worst thing about having King Kong walk down the street is kids could look up and see giant genitals........

^^ Ok I cheated, I tried to think of something funny and blanked. ^^

download.jpg
images.jpg

If you go around to furniture stores and buy one of each of their bar stools to take home and try out, would you call them stool samples?

If you cut the head off a baby cow is it decalfinated?

If Caitlin Jenner was a man and liked women, but now it is a woman if it still likes women does that make it gay? If he now likes guys but used to be a guy does that make it gay? :confused:

^^^^^^that's some funny shat^^^^^^^

Why do we dream or have nightmares? what purpose do they serve ?.................my dog does it all the time, she runs w paws/legs twitching and breaths hard like she's really running fast, sometimes she will quietly bark, growl and whine........... I think she's chasing the neighbors barky border collie, or the squirrels.................... I imagine other animals might also dream............. I know what squirrels dream from an animated movie I saw and watching them fight, gather, bury, dig up and eat acerns In my yard :beer:

Scrat_(character_model).jpg

Last edited:
Grandma said an old gypsy told her if you want to know what a dog is dreaming place a forked stick over its tail while it is dreaming and you will have the same dream. She said she did it and dreamed she was eating a big ole pile of crap!!

Grandma said an old gypsy told her if you want to know what a dog is dreaming place a forked stick over its tail while it is dreaming and you will have the same dream. She said she did it and dreamed she was eating a big ole pile of crap!!

If you've seen some of the nursing home facilities around here, she may not have been dreaming.....

You can tell it's going to be a great first date if you ask her to dance, and she climbs up on the table.

Back