Random Thoughts.....

Believe it or not, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population

Back to the future 2. They traveled to 2015, flying cars, self adjustable clothes, hover boards, and yet they still had pay phones on the street!!.....interesting in 1989 what we thought 2015 would have and what we could not even imagine not having!...

I'll be 50 in October and I have never had a flat tire or run out of gas while driving any of the 8 vehicles I've owned. I have plugged a few tires on and off the road but never changed a flat.......... just lucky?................of course now that I have admitted this I'll have a flat tomorrow o_O

Thick cut bacon tastes so much better with a little sprinkle of Montreal steak seasoning just before you do the last flip.

What if our solar system and planets are just small particles of something much, much larger, similar to how we see neutrons, protons, electrons, etc???

Grandma said an old gypsy told her if you want to know what a dog is dreaming place a forked stick over its tail while it is dreaming and you will have the same dream. She said she did it and dreamed she was eating a big ole pile of crap!!
My boxers tail is 1.5" long. Guess I'll never know.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440364758.289253.jpg

Guys often see a deal on a cheap set of tools, and buy them as an exact "emergency set just in case" for their car, trail rig, etc.
Happens every Black Friday.
But the truth is, when you're in a crunch somewhere having that "emergency moment", the LAST thing you need is a set of cheap Chinese tools that have a higher probability of breaking...

Apparently the spelling dictionary in OpenOffice doesn't know the word "neuroscience".
It's default replacement word? "pseudoscience".
I find this highly offensive.

Apparently the spelling dictionary in OpenOffice doesn't know the word "neuroscience".
It's default replacement word? "pseudoscience".
I find this highly offensive.
Typically people are most offended by things that are true :p

Back