Random Thoughts.....

nah-ive never been on facebook/insta/snap/myspace/tiktok or any of the other incarnations my kids discuss
Well, you HAVE...you've just never seen how you were displayed on there :cool:

Give up on the "not craigslist," -craigslist idea?
yeah he wants a not-gym, gym. Bc he doesn't realize most people go to the gym to gtf away from people and zone out for a bit... and phones are perfect for helping that.

yeah he wants a not-gym, gym. Bc he doesn't realize most people go to the gym to gtf away from people and zone out for a bit... and phones are perfect for helping that.
Get away from people? Gyms are packed.
I go at the leanest hours to yes, get away from people.
I don't need a phone to work out. People kill time and zone out on their phones in all situations, even at the dinner table.

Get away from people? Gyms are packed.
I go at the leanest hours to yes, get away from people.
I don't need a phone to work out. People kill time and zone out on their phones in all situations, even at the dinner table.
When I used to go to the gym pre covid, the only time I used my phone was to watch something while I was on the stationary bike for a half hour. And that was only when no one else was in there to chat with.

tesla.png

My surgery ear has been acting up, doc said it is now "well connected to my sinus passages". Myself is like no shit I can literally blow air out my ear at will (wife can hear it) and hock a wad of earwax snot flavor out my ear.

If you've never hung out on the back porch of your house with atleast 6 close friends and freestyle rapped to Dr Seuss books, I hate to tell you this, but you've missed very fun things in life.

This is really quite sound advice. Consider how it relates to your political leaders.
1662560075510.png

This is really quite sound advice. Consider how it relates to your political leaders.
View attachment 380368
Same applies to a political party. Hatred of another party, and wishing them death or candidate simply because they aren't affiliated with the same party you've decided to pledge blind allegiance to also brings into question where your principles land

Same applies to a political party. Hatred of another party, and wishing them death or candidate simply because they aren't affiliated with the same party you've decided to pledge blind allegiance to also brings into question where your principles land
Its caveman tribalism 101.
Link good - he live in my cave.
Lonk bad - he live in other cave.

How did you pick this cave?
I was born here.
How did he pick that cave?
He was born there.
See how you are really the same?

No, kill that imbecile for not realizing my cave better,

Its caveman tribalism 101.
Link good - he live in my cave.
Lonk bad - he live in other cave.

How did you pick this cave?
I was born here.
How did he pick that cave?
He was born there.
See how you are really the same?

No, kill that imbecile for not realizing my cave better,
Link and Lonk both hate Lunk because he live in tree!

Back to really random thoughts

The gas pedal in a car isn't a gas pedal at all. Its really an air pedal. Its movement regulates the air, not the gas. Gas usage is a secondary effect.

Its also not an accelerator pedal because it controls speed, not acceleration.

I like the sound of "speed pedal" much better to be honest.

Back to really random thoughts

The gas pedal in a car isn't a gas pedal at all. Its really an air pedal. Its movement regulates the air, not the gas. Gas usage is a secondary effect.

Its also not an accelerator pedal because it controls speed, not acceleration.

I like the sound of "speed pedal" much better to be honest.
My grandad until his death called it a "foot feed"...which is a much more appropriate name when you think about it.

Back