Rare uncontacted Amazon tribe photographed

Jeff B

Thanos was right
they were thinking the camera was stealing their soul.:lol:

i find it fascinating and refreshing that there are still places left like that in the world.

Have they not seen a plane before? I cant beleive there are that many indiginous tribes left in the world.

Of course the worst part is now "we" are gonna make contact and ruin there perfect little tribe with 2008 colture..

They will be drinking Cokes, smoking Marlboros and wearing Obama-Hillary '08 t-shirts before the end of the year.

I pity them.

<><Fish

It blows my mind that there are still people living like that. I donno, might not be too bad though, would have a lot of time to hunt and fish.

They will be drinking Cokes, smoking Marlboros and wearing Obama-Hillary '08 t-shirts before the end of the year. <><Fish

:lol: haha thats funny

They will be drinking Cokes, smoking Marlboros and wearing Obama-Hillary '08 t-shirts before the end of the year.

I pity them.

<><Fish

They look like Obama supporters, hippie nature freaks and such...but just wait until he makes them register their bows/arrows, they'd be wishing they voted Republican

I hope they are left alone to their own world. I'll bet their lives are complicated enough with out modern mans help.

It blows my mind that there are still people living like that. I donno, might not be too bad though, would have a lot of time to hunt and fish.

live in a hut and wear loinclothes in Brazil and everyone thinks your amazing and thinks you should continue on with your life style.

try that in central park and its an attrocity and someone needs to get you on welfare.

Do trust, that if this tribe had been found in Seattle, The Dems would be trying to figure how to make a ballot in what ever language they speak.

They look like Obama supporters, hippie nature freaks and such...but just wait until he makes them register their bows/arrows, they'd be wishing they voted Republican

They will be talked out of wearing their gang colors and have to attend a few anger management classes also. Probaly they will have to buy a hunting and fishing license to continue feeding their group until the first group of good sams can get there with the bibles and bags of rice. :rolleyes:

I hope they do end up being left alone & protected without any direct outside contact.

<><Fish

They will be talked out of wearing their gang colors and have to attend a few anger management classes also. Probaly they will have to buy a hunting and fishing license to continue feeding their group until the first group of good sams can get there with the bibles and bags of rice. :rolleyes:

I hope they do end up being left alone & protected without any direct outside contact.

<><Fish

dont forget the CLOSURE OF THEIR TRAILS because the foot traffic upsets the local wildlifes natural habitat.

dont forget the CLOSURE OF THEIR TRAILS because the foot traffic upsets the local wildlifes natural habitat.
that also means they wont be able to hunt any more, once P.E.T.A hears about them

Back