Recommended trailer Brand

Which brand

• Total voters
That's kind of a shitty looking toolbox. No flange, no gaskets, etc. If so, it'll be like the one on my gooseneck - perpetually slightly wet and rusty. That may affect how you want to use it

I got the harbor freight one from the 12 days of Christmas brand new in box. I’m obviously not gonna do anything with it. I’d hook you up
Oh message inbound.

I also have a HF badlands still in the box from the Christmas sale, haha. Gonna put it on my trailer eventually. I have a Warn XD9000i I’d sell you for $450. Works great, just doesn’t fit how I need it to.

I also have a HF badlands still in the box from the Christmas sale, haha. Gonna put it on my trailer eventually. I have a Warn XD9000i I’d sell you for $450. Works great, just doesn’t fit how I need it to.
Thanks but I've worked out a deal with @Noel

Can’t wait for the next Jeep trip.

IMG_6861.jpeg

I saw this and was wondering what it’s about. Didn’t notice it until after we left. I’ll email the salesman but thought one of you might know. The wheelbase on my Jeep is more than 96”.

IMG_6870.jpeg

I saw this and was wondering what it’s about. Didn’t notice it until after we left. I’ll email the salesman but thought one of you might know. The wheelbase on my Jeep is more than 96”.

View attachment 418144
It's referring to the possibility of the tilt portion dropping back down before the rear tires are on the trailer.

Your tires and ground clearance are both big enough that it won’t be an issue. As you pull on, when your front axle goes past the pivot point for the tilt, the tilt section will tilt forward, causing the rear to hit whatever it lines up with. Probably your tires, possibly your control arms/leafs or skid plate.

Your tires and ground clearance are both big enough that it won’t be an issue. As you pull on, when your front axle goes past the pivot point for the tilt, the tilt section will tilt forward, causing the rear to hit whatever it lines up with. Probably your tires, possibly your control arms/leafs or skid plate.
Bigger head ache is when backing off and the deck drops before the front is on it …

Last edited:
Bigger head ache is when backing off and the deck drops before the front is on it …
Also true. Difference is you can leave it locked until the front wheels are on the tilt.

Also true. Difference is you can leave it locked until the front wheels are on the tilt.
As long as you remember or plan …or so I heard

Back