Refinance

Yeah, whats this talk of a secret handshake and group i'm not part of. I wanna know how low they will go.
Oh, we'll go pretty low...

Oh you meant the interest rates?

All I know is thought it was quite odd the chat creator required nude pics of me to gain entrance. Anyone else???
you gotta pay to play, bud.

@jeepinmatt what are you talking about?
You closed a loan with one of my guys if Im not mistaken.

Just a few contacts I shared with some folks.
Didnt post their deets in a public forum becasue they might not want to start getting spam and I think there are even SEC regulations against that...

Didnt post their deets in a public forum becasue they might not want to start getting spam and I think there are even SEC regulations against that...
Indeed, just wondering who the others were. I have a couple quotes in hand, but it changes daily, and I want to get the most for my dollar.

If you are comfortable, Send me details. I’d like to close on a refi in the next 6weeks, sooner than later. My credit is excellent, 52% LTV, likely take 20k out, and close @ 66% LTV.

Looking for someone to make this happen and get it done. Tired of shopping around and dealing with filling out online forms (spam calls from 3rd parties) and not getting the big companies (WF, Citi, etc) to call back.

They told me 2.675 for 25 or 2.75 for 30

but I’m sub 50 LTV based on appraisal which helps
Is this buying any points or just straight up rate?
If no points please pass along Dan's contact info if you don't mind.

I was quoted 3 on a 20 year but that's only .875 less than I currently sit at with 25 left. Didn't seem worth it.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

I just gave em the go ahead on a quote of 2.5% 30yr fixed refi with $1300 lender CREDIT! I also had the option of 2.375% with about 0.4% in points, but the payback was 8 years and didn't save enough to justify the extra out of pocket. Once i get the paperwork back in a couple hours, ill let yall know if its too good to be true or not :D

I just gave em the go ahead on a quote of 2.5% 30yr fixed refi with $1300 lender CREDIT! I also had the option of 2.375% with about 0.4% in points, but the payback was 8 years and didn't save enough to justify the extra out of pocket. Once i get the paperwork back in a couple hours, ill let yall know if its too good to be true or not :D
Did you use one of Ron's contacts?

Did you use one of Ron's contacts?

I have no idea. I never made it into the cool kida club. But I assume it was not one of his contacts.

Last edited:
Would love to hear the details on this, especially since IIRC your LTV is in the same range as mine.

Would love to hear the details on this, especially since IIRC your LTV is in the same range as mine.
I'll be glad to share once I get real paperwork with real numbers instead of an internet/phone quote.

x2

Been meaning to hit up Ron's contacts but swamped all day at work. On the to-do list in the coming days / wk

wow! I just locked mine at 20 years for 2.75.

So did ya get anything?

So did ya get anything?
Still waiting. Guy said they were slammed the past couple of days and that everything is locked in but they are still waiting for underwriting to send out the documents.

x2

Been meaning to hit up Ron's contacts but swamped all day at work. On the to-do list in the coming days / wk

So did ya get anything?
Ok, just got all the paperwork this morning.

Stated rate is 2.5%, APR over life of the loan is 2.52% on a 30yr fixed refinance.

$1950 in Closing costs, $3000 for Insurance/Taxes/Escrow, and $500 in prepaid interest that I will try to negotiate out, but will probably be unsuccessful. Minus $1250 in lender credits. So basically $2500 in fees, and $1250 credit. Approximately $1250 in actual costs and $4250 total out of pocket including costs and prepay on taxes/insurance (but a good bit of that will be credited back from my current loan Escrow account).

This is through Agora Lending (One American Bank):
Today's Mortgage Rates

I'll probably just let them handle the "Services You Can Shop For" since I don't think I can save much, but if anyone sees anything that seems way too high, let me know. Working on getting an appraisal waiver since I just went through this at the beginning of the year and have a fairly recent appraisal, but haven't heard back on that yet.
20200806_105540.jpg

Last edited:

Stated rate is 2.5%, APR over life of the loan is 2.52% on a 30yr fixed refinance.

$1950 in Closing costs, $3000 for Insurance/Taxes/Escrow, and $500 in prepaid interest that I will try to negotiate out, but will probably be unsuccessful. Minus $1250 in lender credits. So basically $2500 in fees, and $1250 credit. Approximately $1250 in actual costs and $4250 total out of pocket including costs and prepay on taxes/insurance (but a good bit of that will be credited back from my current loan Escrow account).

Today's Mortgage Rates

I'll probably just let them handle the "Services You Can Shop For" since I don't think I can save much, but if anyone sees anything that seems way too high, let me know. Working on getting an appraisal waiver since I just went through this at the beginning of the year and have a fairly recent appraisal, but haven't heard back on that yet.
View attachment 323324

Interesting. I have an 811 (out of 818 credit score on whatever they had) and mine is from one american also, closing costs of about 1500 bucks, 20 year loan at 2.75, could have done a 30 for 2.875. Probably about 30% equity in my house. Mine lists a lot less under services you can shop for. Our escrow amounts are about the same. Now I want 2.5% and not 2.75! Even though the difference is 25 bucks a month

Today's Mortgage Rates

View attachment 323324
Maybe I'm wrong, but all of the things related to escrow (property taxes, insurance etc) are basically irrelevant if you are refinancing b/c they don't change at all. They list that as having to bring it to closing, but you've already paid it or would be anyway so it's a wash.
I'm assuming prepaid interest is interest due to the date you close on and is also kind of irrelevant.
What really matters is the fees that have no carryover - origination fee, title search fee, title relisting fee etc.

What I'm taking out of this that you have somehow managed to get no origiation fee w/ a 2.5% rate on a 30 year note. Which is... unbelieveable.
What is your LTV?
I'm contacting these guys ASAP.

Maybe I'm wrong, but all of the things related to escrow (property taxes, insurance etc) are basically irrelevant if you are refinancing b/c they don't change at all. They list that as having to bring it to closing, but you've already paid it or would be anyway so it's a wash.
I'm assuming prepaid interest is interest due to the date you close on and is also kind of irrelevant.
What really matters is the fees that have no carryover - origination fee, title search fee, title relisting fee etc.

What I'm taking out of this that you have somehow managed to get no origiation fee w/ a 2.5% rate on a 30 year note. Which is... unbelieveable.
What is your LTV?
I'm contacting these guys ASAP.
Agreed on the merits of the cost. Per the guys initial email: "We do not charge any origination, underwriting, or processing fees. The only other fees you would have would be appraisal, title and escrow fees."

LTV is 77%

Somewhere between knowledge and persistence, I managed to find luck too.

Agreed on the merits of the cost. Per the guys initial email: "We do not charge any origination, underwriting, or processing fees. The only other fees you would have would be appraisal, title and escrow fees."

LTV is 77%

Somewhere between knowledge and persistence, I managed to find luck too.
Im just trying to figure out where there's any room for profit for this company.

Nut thats nit my problem, I'll be jumping on this....

Im just trying to figure out where there's any room for profit for this company.
This is why i waited until i had documents in hand before getting too excited, haha. Guess that zero percent cash from the government is finally showing up.

Just got quoted 2.65 on a 30 from bb&t. According to my guy, "their rate" is 3.5 right now but through some .gov program, if one of the signers makes below 75k, you can get 2.65. Gonna have a go at it if it all works out.

Just got quoted 2.65 on a 30 from bb&t. According to my guy, "their rate" is 3.5 right now but through some .gov program, if one of the signers makes below 75k, you can get 2.65. Gonna have a go at it if it all works out.
I guess my wife's inc$0me finally helped pay the mortgage :cool:

Back