richland rd. near blowing rock

I believe it was on this very internet just a few days ago where I read that there are people who take pride in how much money they spent on their rigs, and people who take pride in how little money they spent on their rig...

OK, I need to say this.....WHO THE FUCK CARES WHO'S RIG IS MORE BADASS THAN SOMEONE ELSES?

Mall crawler, beater, high dollar rig, we are all in the same fucking hobby. Sure some asshats are proud of their rigs but whatever, it is part of the hobby. Just like the street guys. Many years back when my Trans Am was actually still on the road I used to take it to shows all the time. Many times some idiot would come up and talk about how badass his beater 305 Camaro was and how fast it was and whatever. You know what I did not do? Come on a forum and talk about how fucking stupid he was because my Trans Am was so much nicer than his. I did sit down, have a beer with them, talk cars with him, even humor him on the forums when he talked about his car. At the end of the day we are all still wheelers.

If someone is being a arrogant idiot, we pretty much all know it, you don't have to point it out CONSTANTLY so it just makes you look like an arrogant idiot too. I have people come by my shop all the time with all kinds of rigs, from badass well built Jeeps to crazy scary horrible rigs. I don't laugh at the ones who hacked together a rig, but will sit back and talk to them about it, maybe point out some of the unsafe stuff if I think it would help them. I would never ever go out of my way to make someone look like an idiot.
I totally agree with you sir...i also wish others would follow this and quit having a pissing contest all the time. Yes i tend to get into with those ones once they start throwing crap out but normally i love what everyone has and respect eash their own (especially since i am the one hacked up ghetto build LOL)

Back