School bus conversion/crawler hauler

I love this thread!

Gci 33446 tan. U can get it from army jeep parts or eBay. I got it from eBay it was a little cheaper an got it in 3 days. A gallon goes a long ways!!

Got the front double coated an one coat down the side in this pic
image.jpg

If you google image "school bus conversion" you get a lot of neat shit!
Wow. I wound up all over the web watching videos and everything on some crazy conversions after searching.

Got some of the windows out an sheet metal over the openings on to the other side now then silicone an paint
image.jpg
image.jpg

Or Arkham Asylum High Security Inmate Transfer. Then make a Joker mannequin that pops up in the window. Imagine the Soccer Mom's diving for the next exit on the highway after seeing that one.

People would believe it more if you put 2nd amendment rights supporter Prison.

Sheet metal is done on the other side still needs painting though. I got side tracked an started the wiring. I got a 30amp twist lock put in an a breaker box with 4 15 amp circuits. I got the outlets run inside an I also put two on the outside of the bus an two light switches run one for inside lights an on for outside lights. I figured if I had to work on the rig it would be nice to pull it beside the bus an have lights an outlets for power.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I'd put a blinking destination sign on front and back with different info like:
HERE going to NOWHERE.
VAGAS BABY!!!
TO HELL IF WAYS AINT CHANGED
DOWN UNDER
HAWAII

and such. Like the signs you see on commuter busses.

I think you should put a "hybrid plug-in vehicle" sticker above the outside outlet. Then you can get some good parking spaces at certain places.

Noticed a fuel leak dripping of the bell housing turned out to be the mechanical lift pump in the valley. While I was replacing the pump I found a large boost leak an fixed that to so now I'm anxious to see how much better it runs:driver:
image.jpg

Got the furring strips an insulation almost done I put two pieces of 3/4 where the windows use to be an then another layer all the way down
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back