selling your rig? not here unless you're popular...

88jeepster

Jesus, Jannette & Jeeps for Life!
Banned
so I was bored and did a test.....general chit chat right guys.....ok so anyways, check this out. I've had my jeep that is far well more built than half the other XJ's for sale on here for even less money than those AND offering a warranty with new motor and parts and still not one reply cause I don't know nobody and have built a rep as the "xj with doubler he's crazy on 38s...LOL" guy and so I get no comments, no calls, no inquiries, BUT Just for laughs, I went to look at other XJ's around same price or more and they cost more, look pretty, half as capable with half the new stuff on them wanting more money than mine and yet they get all the attention......I think there's some favs goin on around here peeps and well.......that's all folks. I admit, I'm just in that mood right now to speak my mind of how I feel about that....................................any comments........lets hear em!

BTW, this is not bashing anyone...........just free speaking........no offense to anyone out there from the "xj doubler with 38s endangering lives" guy...over n out..

:rolleyes:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

the GOOD THING IS, since nobody wants to buy it, I'm gonna start wheeling it soon and hope to make it out somewhere good to put the pedal to the metal. I got 3 extra Front Driveshats so I think i'm good on those 4ft long suckers and ready to go!!!!

I'm still trying to figure out what the "test" here is.​

its not about attention yall, its about people not even realizing how stupid they sound giving one guy or two praise for weak Cherokee build cause they know him, and another guy same build (a bit tougher) and as the outcast treat it like a scrap metal clunker.....that's what I'm saying....If I wanted attention, I would've started bashing people's sales and posts and rigs the way others have but I try to have manners & respect for what people do with what they got......that's what everyone deserves for the least!

I'm still trying to figure out what the "test" here is.​
test is easy dude.......go look at some XJs for sale (guick example: real nice pretty one by greencherokee) look at his comments and replies and awesomeness he gets for a XJ on 35s with 30/35 axle setup, for 5500ish......following me now whatch.... my for sale post got 147 views and nothing on this run, last run got nothing but cluttered with bashing for running 30/8.25 on 38s and Doubler is stupid and gay and all this other shit and it will fall to pieces just pulling out of driveway......have I cleared it up better. I thought it was rather funny considering mine came with warranty on motor, doubler, bigger tires, and 1000 cheaper.

cherokees are a dime a dozen everywhere. people enjoy building their jeeps. i would like to say i see clean stock cherokees sell 5x as fast as a built cherokee on here.

but i sold a truck on here when I was 16 and only knew two people on nc4x4 (it took four months). nature of the game. location helps too :)

:rolleyes:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
hey bro, meant what I said. NOTHING against ur jeep at all dude. this has nothing to do with your jeep or the other ones on here for sale, I was making the point about the people's replies to different "friends" vs. "non-friends" post of vehicles even IF the other one is a better/stronger/dependable/more rugged build. hope to clear that up. hope you had luck with your sale!!

cherokees are a dime a dozen everywhere. people enjoy building their jeeps. i would like to say i see clean stock cherokees sell 5x as fast as a built cherokee on here.

but i sold a truck on here when I was 16 and only knew two people on nc4x4 (it took four months). nature of the game. location helps too :)
ohh, I know it takes time, that's not my issue at all. its the way responses went that's all.

allright in for the night. peace to all jeepster/truckers. another new beginning tomorrow. better day to come, get over this mood I've been in ......adios amigos!!!

I dunno about your theory. I got 175 "likes", and nobody bought my 715 yet. Maybe when I get up to 200...

Tastefully modded rigs or stock rigs will sell faster than a rig that doesn't appease the majority.

Greencherokee's Jeep is built. Period. It is a proven wheeler, seen it myself. Know the guy who did most of all the build. He does quality work. You sir well you are right. No one knows you. No one has seen you wheel, and from pasts posts, you have built a reputation of being a dumbass. So who in their right mind would want what you have?
Did I pass the test?

The problem in your case is that you are popular. Everyone has seen the hack shit you put out and want nothing to do with it. Don't feel bad though, there are other "popular" members here on NC4x4 that I would also never consider buying a vehicle from. Maybe give craigslist a try.

Last edited:
Greencherokee's Jeep is built. Period. It is a proven wheeler, seen it myself. Know the guy who did most of all the build. He does quality work. You sir well you are right. No one knows you. No one has seen you wheel, and from pasts posts, you have built a reputation of being a dumbass. So who in their right mind would want what you have?
Did I pass the test?

Perfect response Chip... laughed my ass off.

hey I knew you'd be first to respond, seriously, and no offense, nice jeep you got for sale for something pretty and fine for their taste. I was just really shocked how much "Praises" you got for it but nobody dogged your stock 30/35 but me, I got dogged from the getgo about 8.25 and 30 and doubler and 38s and the heep itself so like I said, it was and INTERESTING test to see where people in their CLicks are...and I found it..nice jeep though, I've seen your builds, some nice ones, I liked the one with cage ad all beat up lookin the way one should.

Read the build thread dude. You call it "pretty and fine"? Did you even see the trail damage where I actually wheel mine? It's not a 30/35.... It's a 30 with Yukon Chrom axles, Yukon super joints and Spartan Locker with a 8.25 rear.

Those rigs that get attention are XJ's with 1/2 or 1 ton axles and also well built rigs.

But.... I guess when it's all said and done we are all the dumb ones and you are the only one who knows what he is doing. Kudos dude! Keep up the good work!

Hey Jack....nobody here really "knows" me either, but if I was to sell any one of my trucks on here, I'm sure there would be several hits on them. It's all about how they're built and functionality.

Your biggest killer is it's bright ass yellow and covered in App State lettering. Not that I think App is a bad school, but most people don't want that much attention.

Back