selling your rig? not here unless you're popular...

for the rest of yins on this thread, don't care how much you know, how much crap you talk, how much crap you think you know, and how much crap you put down on people.......in the end.......you hate yourself deep down therefore put down others to uplift yourselves when the real problem is you have no self love and self dignity to grow up and find the love Christ gave you. You belittle people to make yourselves higher and judge others to promote your ways and your assertiveness, but face it now or someday, God is the only judge and you will answer for those judgments and putdowns you have put on any people in your lives. its funny you guys think you know me, but yet you haven't the slightest clue about me, who I am, what I believe and stand for, what my life morals and values are and where God has me going so think what you want just from some stupid 4x4 posts about a xj on 38s.....Damn that sure says a lot about someone doesn't it??............lame

Jesus loves you but im pretty sure he thinks your a moron too. :flipoff:your the worst kinda stupid you are so dumb that you have no clue how dumb you are. Why is it that morons always talk about how smart they are all you talk about is how you don't care what we think or know because you better know well news flash sucka the reason your running your mouth about everyone else is because you havnt made one valid intelligent point in this whole thread you are a mental midget it sucks accept it and you will be happier.

Last edited:
With that said... why don't you just bail from here... we do give a shit about what we do. Fuck off

well my friend, since reading is your thing, than go read how I was "bored" and in a bad mood and just felt like releasing some tension to begin with by getting some roughness going on at the moment. later on, things got better for me and I just stuck with this cause everyone else did. so I started a turd thread, so what, big deal. once again for the 4th time, sorry deal went sour with those parts and really shocked you took it so personal but whatever. as far as my business outside of here at my shop.....I don't put up with customers anything close to what half of the people on here act like. run your mouth and act as a know it all in my shop, hit the road buddy...go tell someone else how to do their job. family friendly environment at my place and no room for knowitalls and punks around here. what smack I might talk on here is just talk to keep yall going and get some good laughs in but business speaking, you would be a waste of my time, not that you care anyway but thought I would share to you and anyone else. and I RUINED MY NAME!!!!whatever dude, my name only matters to my customers and my close friends and family so to you guys, who gives a dam what yall think...I am so far beyond that age of caring about others' opinions and markdowns about me and my ways. I was raised better!!but I see how judgmental you are after one wrong sale and how most guys here are with their opinions of "kings of the Woods" and honestly I just enjoy watching you guys talk like such big shots and enjoy the show!!!
enjoy the week!!

what business are you in?? surely not automotive

I'm sure you know how to turn a standard wrench.. i hope. . but obviously you're not a genius.. nor is anyone else on here. But these guys for the most part know what they are talking about. Maybe you should shut the hell up... quit posting dumb shit... ask legit questions.. but no, you are acting like a fucking doubler makes the jeep amazing!!!???

Learn some stuff. . Everyone learns.. I'm learning.. So is the veteran rig guy on here. You always learn.. NEVER LEARN IT ALL.. because you won't. Yet you act like you do... Bolting on a redneck lift and a doubler doesn't mean your an expert at shit.

ok this thread has to be in competition for most views. 11k. I cant believe the original poster is still a member. He is digging a huge hole.

never claimed to be a know it all or expert by no means and actually I do listen to people. I started a thread to ask for advise on a K5 trade for my XJ to keep mine or trade and what is the K5 all about. I actually got some pretty good responses and people pointed me in the right direction which in the end, helped me choose to keep xj and continue building it instead of the K5 that I know very little about. I do thank people and appreciate their expertise, very much so. and see, that whole thread and advise was without names of "troll" or "moron" being thrown out. sure a lot could've said "hey dummy, scrap that thing for any offers on it" but instead people on that thread at least kept posts within a mature reason and mature standing. now that is how these type of forums ought to work, not the "xj on 38s,, ohh my God you're endangering to society and a deathtrap to your family you moron" see the difference. so point being, get a life shit talkers/bullies and learn to be real men.

"what comes out of the mouth, comes from within the heart which really represents ones low levels of self worth, value and love for themselves or the ones around them" "bullies speak out onto others for their lack of self love and require to be above others to fill that void that they so desperately seek to fulfill but only one, true Christ, an fill that void and not until then will they have the peace/shalom they deeply desire"

well, this thread is big enough and full of too much crap so time to move on people. enjoy talking to the walls if you post on here. enjoy your day!

How many times have you "moved on" now?

But seriously, post your build thread on pirate4x4. They are a truly helpful crowd over there.

;)

never claimed to be a know it all or expert by no means and actually I do listen to people. I started a thread to ask for advise on a K5 trade for my XJ to keep mine or trade and what is the K5 all about. I actually got some pretty good responses and people pointed me in the right direction which in the end, helped me choose to keep xj and continue building it instead of the K5 that I know very little about. I do thank people and appreciate their expertise, very much so. and see, that whole thread and advise was without names of "troll" or "moron" being thrown out. sure a lot could've said "hey dummy, scrap that thing for any offers on it" but instead people on that thread at least kept posts within a mature reason and mature standing. now that is how these type of forums ought to work, not the "xj on 38s,, ohh my God you're endangering to society and a deathtrap to your family you moron" see the difference. so point being, get a life shit talkers/bullies and learn to be real men.

5als84.gif

as far as my business outside of here at my shop.....I don't put up with customers anything close to what half of the people on here act like. run your mouth and act as a know it all in my shop, hit the road buddy...go tell someone else how to do their job. family friendly environment at my place and no room for knowitalls and punks around here.

A know it all customer might help some of the "projects" that come out of your shop. They also might just lead you in a better direction when giving "tech" to folks on here asking questions about their rigs.
But what do I know? I have no idea what the automotive business is like...

for the rest of yins on this thread, don't care how much you know, how much crap you talk, how much crap you think you know, and how much crap you put down on people.......in the end.......you hate yourself deep down therefore put down others to uplift yourselves when the real problem is you have no self love and self dignity to grow up and find the love Christ gave you. You belittle people to make yourselves higher and judge others to promote your ways and your assertiveness, but face it now or someday, God is the only judge and you will answer for those judgments and putdowns you have put on any people in your lives. its funny you guys think you know me, but yet you haven't the slightest clue about me, who I am, what I believe and stand for, what my life morals and values are and where God has me going so think what you want just from some stupid 4x4 posts about a xj on 38s.....Damn that sure says a lot about someone doesn't it??............lame

I didnt know it was possible to lose any more respect for this moron but there he goes throwing around things like God and judgement. Why do we put you down? Because youre a dumbass. Not because we feel bad for ourselves. Almost everyone I have met on here is fucking awesome! You sir...slurp the D.

Lets clarify something...some people DID offer constructive criticism on your shitpile in order to help you possibly understand what it takes to be a reliable and therefore DESIRABLE pile of parts someone may want to buy. Most of us stopped giving two shits about you or what you were trying to accomplish in this thread when we realized you didnt want to listen to the tried and true experiences of people on here that have built and broken numerous rigs over the years. I've sold one rig on here and one on Pirate and they were shitbeat rock missles but all had nice parts in them. Both of which sat on here for sale for a while? Why might you ask? Because they are built and most people don't have the cash to just drop G's on a rig. They prefer to chip away at it slowly as their budget and time allows. Thats just how it is.

SO........when your BSing does'nt work anymore, you turn to preaching to defend your silly comments and the mostly well meaning critizism returned ? You are evedently also a sanctimonious ass, along w your other personality/reality flaws. Maybe one day, years from now, if you finally mature mentally, you might look back and realize you were only fooling yourself all those years.

Last edited:
putting 39.5s back on my xj with my badass doubler and magical D30. picked them up for 250 so heck yeah baby, power to the XJ!!!!screw you guys

Back