Show me how smart you are.

1-tonmudder

Doin my part to stir the pot.
Some of the tin foil hat wearers on the fb's posted these pictures saying it was ground penetrating radar looking for buried weapons and hidden bunkers.I have no ideal what it is but dont think thats right,not yet anyway.So what's under the helicopter??
145660922_215831033588426_4424051145193140094_n.jpg

145893313_215830980255098_6085932896916036498_n.jpg

Last edited:
I only knew because I've seen it before and Googled it then.
Sometimes I'm really shocked at how you can search google for something you may say after 30 beers and a toke, just off hand pondering, and google can return exactly what you had in your mind

Sometimes I'm really shocked at how you can search google for something you may say after 30 beers and a toke, just off hand pondering, and google can return exactly what you had in your mind
I had the goofiest one ever yesterday. And I’d love to hear a theory on how they pulled this off.

yesterday am i stopped and got gas . Paid for gas with credit card at pump. Went inside for a coffee and decided on a whim to buy a protein bar for breakfast. I’ve never eaten this protein bar before in my life. I paid cash in the store for the coffee and protein bar.

i walk back out get in the truck and pull up something in my phone. I immediately get an ad for the same protein bar.

I’ve never seen the ad before.

How they do that ?

I had the goofiest one ever yesterday. And I’d love to hear a theory on how they pulled this off.

yesterday am i stopped and got gas . Paid for gas with credit card at pump. Went inside for a coffee and decided on a whim to buy a protein bar for breakfast. I’ve never eaten this protein bar before in my life. I paid cash in the store for the coffee and protein bar.

i walk back out get in the truck and pull up something in my phone. I immediately get an ad for the same protein bar.

How they do that ?
Alien tech. And satellite cameras linked to Google and piped into our phones. Probably NSA as well. Shit is weird.

Sub-surface geologic survey normally used to map aquifers

Yep, it probably is. BUT.... what else and who else are doing what else with the data once collected? Who will have access to it? Is my local tax collector going to be able to tap into it to see what is in my shop building that they could tax? Is the DHS going to map my bunker network? Is the FBI going to find the bodies?

How they do that ?
2 questions.
1 - How many different kinds of protein bars did they have at the store? I'm gonna guess, not many.
2 - do you commonly eat protein bars?

Google knows your location (GPS) and confirmed when you used the CC to pay for the gas.
They know that the store sells protein bars. and they know that you buy protein bars based on your past CC history (this is my bet).

They put 2+2 together and say, "I bet this guy would love to have a protein bar from this station. Lets give him an ad reminder." They got lucky on which one you bought.
I'd bet that ad was queued the moment you paid for the gas.

How they do that ?

And that is a hell of a lot scarier than government helicopters with strange equipment hanging off them, .gov have tons of restrictions on what they can gather on an individual, and what they can do with it...

Google has no such restrictions, and some damn smart algorithms, they know exactly what you're doing, when and where, If you have 'location' turned on on your phone, it was easy for google to determine that you walked into the convenience store, and that you were probably ready for a snack. The fact that they sent you an ad, actually makes it feel a little less sinister... If they knew you bought it, they wouldn't have sent you an ad!

Yep, it probably is. BUT.... what else and who else are doing what else with the data once collected? Who will have access to it? Is my local tax collector going to be able to tap into it to see what is in my shop building that they could tax? Is the DHS going to map my bunker network? Is the FBI going to find the bodies?
You left off the part of my quote where I said they could be right. That's the official purpose but whatever else they see could be used for any other purpose the .gov wants.

Is the FBI going to find the bodies?
Negative Ghostrider

Like I told you before you poured the slab in your building.....12ft deep, 2" lime, 4" 67, 1/32 lead sheeting, 4" 67, backfill with 6" lifts and you're good :huggy:

Wouldn't it be easier to just own a few hogs and maybe a wood chipper?@jeepinmatt
You're not supposed to give away how we ACTUALLY do it. You're supposed to make your NSA overlord work for his pay

Negative Ghostrider

Like I told you before you poured the slab in your building.....12ft deep, 2" lime, 4" 67, 1/32 lead sheeting, 4" 67, backfill with 6" lifts and you're good :huggy:
Personally, I always take those guys on fishing trips with me, and have them hold on to my guns using heavy chains...

2 questions.
1 - How many different kinds of protein bars did they have at the store? I'm gonna guess, not many.
2 - do you commonly eat protein bars?

Google knows your location (GPS) and confirmed when you used the CC to pay for the gas.
They know that the store sells protein bars. and they know that you buy protein bars based on your past CC history (this is my bet).

They put 2+2 together and say, "I bet this guy would love to have a protein bar from this station. Lets give him an ad reminder." They got lucky on which one you bought.
I'd bet that ad was queued the moment you paid for the gas.

They had an entire shelf of protein bars. Big QT station with probably 30 varieties.
I havent bought one in probably 6 months.

Negative Ghostrider

thats a lot of work.

Wanna come over to a bonfire and sip some liquor?
They get HOT...and we always need to collect the ashes and dispose of them to spread the fertilizer.

Back