Shower hose quick connect

Blkvoodoo

professionally useless
I know I've seen it on other campers, outside shower quick connect so I can swap or take shower hose off as needed.

The one I saw was a coiled hose, but I can't seem to find it on Camping World ( will not buy from them) or Amazon
Anyone know what I'm looking for ? And where to get it ?

Do you need hot water? I have a splitter and sprayer on the inlet line for that purpose. If you need hot water, just install an actual outdoor shower in the side of the camper.

Currently have outside shower, the hose and head are low flow o_O and quite aggravating to use ( I can pee faster )

Being plastic I figured replacing the whole faucet assy and getting long hose with quick connect, have long and short hose to use as needed will eventually get an enclosure for outdoor shower as well

I found one setup, but it doesn't fit the current box on side of camper

Also want to replace inside shower with quick connect so when not connected water doesn't flow if knobs are accidentally turned and not noticed, makes a mess if the drain cap hasn't been removed

Hmm... well, maybe you should tell me which one to buy. I've been meaning to add an outside shower, but haven't done it yet. :lol:

Is there enough room on yours to cut in a larger box?

aimages.dyersonline.com_catalog_product_cache_1_image_300x_a1e1e2a9e93731d547c667e5aa620da7fea.jpg

http://www.dyersonline.com/thetford-exterior-shower-kit.html

very similar to what i have, notice the hose goes up and out the top center of box, then comes back in on the corner, hose wraps around for storage and then close the door. the restriction is in the shower head, not really able to modify as the on/off slider on the head is part of the restriction.

the pic you show is what i found ( same site ) and it says it's too deep to fit in the existing box but yes, that is what I'm looking for

and yeah, I have room to modify the opening, but i have to be careful, as the power center is just behind it and not really shielded ( what a stupid design, but that RV's for ya ! )

Currently have outside shower, the hose and head are low flow o_O and quite aggravating to use ( I can pee faster )

Being plastic I figured replacing the whole faucet assy and getting long hose with quick connect, have long and short hose to use as needed will eventually get an enclosure for outdoor shower as well

I found one setup, but it doesn't fit the current box on side of camper

Also want to replace inside shower with quick connect so when not connected water doesn't flow if knobs are accidentally turned and not noticed, makes a mess if the drain cap hasn't been removed
Most camper showers come with a water saver washer in the inlet. It's usually has a very small hole, remove it. This could be in the inlet of shower hose or inlet of shower spray head. This is usually in the outside showers as well. One gets removed here at the CG almost every week! This should help. As far as a quick disconnect, never seen one for a shower. Might check with West marine.com, they deal with deck showers and such and might have what you need.

Back