Soooo...What

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will see your :beer::beer: and raise you a Professor Jack.
joel.gif

i will see your jack and raise you a jim

ai173.photobucket.com_albums_w53_chuckwhut_jimbeam.gif

pretty sure that is the same chic as the first pic but with short hair. if you look in the second pic you can see bikini top tanlines.

I saw that as well. Thats what made my determination.... :confused:

just a lazy eye, hoping to have surgury in the future to get it fixed.

Please tell me you all can find something more original to flame me over.

Not flaming, just curious. The lazy thing didn't grab my attention. The milkiness did however.

:shaking:

Attachments

• not_this_shit_again.jpg
    not_this_shit_again.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 240
lol.
http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS272&q=charlie+wenzel
:shaking: better have a thick skin or a good attitude if you wanna make waves in the 4x4 community.

1. I've not tried to sell anything.

2. I just asked a few questions about the forum rulz and commented on one of its members.
I was simply looking for some answers.
You guys are the ones that evidently got all butthurt, and decided to go digging and post my god damn pictures.

I would have posted if asked.

1. I've not tried to sell anything.
2. I just asked a few questions about the forum rulz and commented on one of its members.
I was simply looking for some answers.
You guys are the ones that evidently got all butthurt, and decided to go digging and post my god damn pictures.
I would have posted if asked.

By all means post some more.:popcorn:

I ain't but hurt:huggy:

By all means post some more.:popcorn:

Why I've already been called pretty much everything from a retard to a troll and a whatever the fawk.

You people evidently know it all already and half have my pic in their spank tank.

I think I'll pass.

Why I've already been called pretty much everything from a retard to a troll and a whatever the fawk.
You people evidently know it all already and half have my pic in their spank tank.
I think I'll pass.
chicken:poop:

Post a pic of you 4x4 then

too be honest, i dont know any thing about you other than what ive seen you post in this thread and i think one other one and so far, my opinion of you is not good. (not that my opinion matters).

Here is a great tip from a veteran to a newb. dont start any new threads until you have established yourself in the community. Just comment on the ones already started and let people feel you out for a little bit. if you are able to contribute in a positive manner you are more likely to be accepted and maybe you would have learned some of the "unlisted rules".

well this thread took a downward turn (even more so) while i was typing that up.

me thinks its too late for you my freind

Now ya'll be nice.

Everybody has to learn & find a place.

never to late

I think I'll pass.

im sorry, but i already had predisposition to you. you spammed up another forum im a member of and got yourself banned from there so :fuck-you:

does this make you feel better

Attachments

• Best_Cookie-20.jpg
    Best_Cookie-20.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 327
I think I'll pass.
Whats a spank tank

sigh... bordering on closing this thread but everyone seems to be enjoying themself including "Lisa?" Will check back thru later to see if all is still well in here...

As for the original questions, yes we are jerks, that is how we roll here in NC.

Illinois eh, why do they call Chicago the Windy City? anyone, anyone...bueller...?

the tall buildings funnel the wind coming off of the great lakes into the city.

sigh... bordering on closing this thread but everyone seems to be enjoying themself including \"Lisa?\" Will check back thru later to see if all is still well in here...
As for the original questions, yes we are jerks, that is how we roll here in NC.
Illinois eh, why do they call Chicago the Windy City? anyone, anyone...bueller...?

What is this \"garage\"....I see it but its marked private.

Someone said something about paying for a low cost membership...is that how you can see that sub forum?

Are there any other ways to gain access ?

I have some more provacative pics if thats the type of banter that happens in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back