SPAM

NCCJ7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
Stephanie

I just rec. this mess and was wondering if we were getting spam mail from girls who dont have anything else to do but get on any board they can . Just waiting for a pic. of a half dressed girl to pop up next. i dont have a prob with that at all tho. just a rant i guess.

got the same pm

test it

Got it too. But I replied to see if it was a real person. If not then everybody should reply a couple of times to jam their server.:flipoff2:

Aww man looks like i missed out :(

Suckas!!!

anybody click the link?

I got it too and pm'd back asking what got her on the board. Haven't heard yet but apparently it's SPAM or she's really, really bored. The link didn't look safe to me, I didn't click on it.

wilmington got it....and i didn't even bother the link once i saw banned under her name!!!!

anybody click the link?

:shaking:

And it's any wonder why there are over 1 million compromised computers acting as bot-net servers worldwide.

And don't even bother with the "my anti-virus is up to date" excuse. A/V is nearly worthless.

I got it also. Thought I was special and had a secret admirer. Bummer!

damnit is my ex bothering you guys?

Back