take me on your buggy... on its side

Waterfall claiming all kinds of victims

@NCJeeplover

1636724368015.png

Liquid courage or cold snacks contributed?
Just pure desire. I have never made it over and continue to be defeated. One day I will grow up and be able to make it. I gave it my best effort just like 3D hill that day.

Just pure desire. I have never made it over and continue to be defeated. One day I will grow up and be able to make it. I gave it my best effort just like 3D hill that day.
Wait my beat up XJ has been up the waterfall and you ahve not? Of course it's been a long time since I was successful!

Wait my beat up XJ has been up the waterfall and you ahve not? Of course it's been a long time since I was successful!
That's it @77GreenMachine you now have to unload your pile and make 2 more attempts before you leave today

It’s changed a lot. It’s way different than when I was just there 2 months ago. I’ve never been anything but denied and humbled on that stupid thing.

It’s changed a lot. It’s way different than when I was just there 2 months ago. I’ve never been anything but denied and humbled on that stupid thing.
Last time I made it up was probably '08 or '10. So it has been quite a while.

Last time I made it up was probably '08 or '10. So it has been quite a while.
Shit man I crawled that waterfall in 08 on an IFS Tacoma on 33s with one locker! Same trip I took that same truck up mason jar with no issue, crazy how much that park has changed over the years!!

Yep and No limit straps.

Thinking of starting a go fund me

We had an old rope break in Harlan last weekend. Adam had it spliced back together and ready to roll in no time. Steel cables scare the crap out of me.
I can send you a link to the one I had that was like $80 if you want. It’s been great.

Back