take me on your buggy... on its side

We had an old rope break in Harlan last weekend. Adam had it spliced back together and ready to roll in no time. Steel cables scare the crap out of me.
I can send you a link to the one I had that was like $80 if you want. It’s been great.

Replacing the cable with Rope is high on my list, but its not like I even wheel Bro.

Really hoping Santa got the Hint this year that I need a Rope in Blue if for nothing else flexing in the Mall Parking lots

Number 3 at Gulches number 4 total.
69033F5C-AAD8-4BD6-86BE-674E9636FFDE.jpeg
C21BD3E7-2046-4582-874F-D13AF5DA610E.jpeg

Ice don't care bout yo stickies

received_1567813517065591.jpeg

Does @Hoodw!nk have something wrong with his link geometry or is he really that bad at driving? Asking for a friend… :D
If I'm not pushing limits I'm not gonna do it at all. I gave it an epic beat down in cripple creek Friday night trying to turn it over for Shannon's first. Only managed to lose her yeti cup. She begged the rest of the weekend to go back and get it. I couldn't make her comprehend that the cup was likely destroyed by us, or the next caravan of yahoo's behind us. This pick was Saturday's last (and successful) attempt at putting her on her lid :D

IMG_2634.jpeg
IMG_2629.jpeg
IMG_2644.jpeg
IMG_4300.jpeg

I was having a pretty chill day cruising around with my boy, and a guy out here with a Rock Lizard. He slipped off his line in a crack so I had to turn around and winch him. No big deal but then when I went to turn around after that I forgot there was a big ledge in front of me and I dropped off and laid it on its side. My boy was up front, we both had full harnesses on. I’ve gotten to the point where it’s full harness, full time for me. It doesn’t even bother me. Anyways, we went over real slow. I thought we were going on our lid, and down into the very crack I just winched Max out of but it stopped as you see in the pics.

I had enough time to see Elias get wide eyed and grab his harness like I’ve taught him. I turned hard passenger and tried to drive out of it, but I failed. During this I had time to put my hand on him and say “here we go buddy. We are going to go over but it’s going to be ok, just hold on, we will be ok”

We slid down on our side a little bit but came to rest. He never said a word, or screamed or cried or anything till it stopped. He heard the cooler leaking water and said “something is leaking”. I told him to get out and step out the front windshield and get away from the buggy quickly. He did, and was totally okay. He never was worried, upset or anything and had zero issue getting back in and finishing the trail after. I was one super proud dad at how he handled the whole situation! He was so excited to go home and tell his sister that he’d be win in his first roll. Now both kids have experienced it and handled it well.

Back in here again.

My buddy drove up from AZ for the weekend. We wasted no time pushing the limit and making poor decisions.

Quick recovery and we were wheeling again, just had to top off the power steering :rockon:
IMG_2724.jpeg
IMG_2723.jpeg
IMG_2722.jpeg

Back