Team Muddevil KOH

We should be leaving thursday around 3ish

You need to STFU Mr. Let's go out west and then bail out at the last 2nd...multiple times :flipoff2:
Technically I didn't say anything, but I'm glad you can read smilies:flipoff2: Second of all, surgeries and broken bones can't be helped:huggy:
Have fun!

He will, or atleast like he borrowed it. :lol: Me, on the other hand, I may drive it harder than Greg will.:smokin:

Keep it in one piece and just finish. That would be huge and a very well made statement for you guys.:beer:

I'm ready now. We are waiting on our youngin to get out of school. Study hard Sam. Your mom did a great job on your hood.

Good luck guys-a little birdy told me you were leaving on thurs!! Pack your snow shovel. Seriously, safe trip and FINISH!!! :)
kb

whoop dat left coast ass!

and if you see camo, kick him in the nuts for me!

Just want to say good luck and have a safe trip.

Best of luck!

The trucker girl emblem is a nice touch. +10 hp. Looks like they got the injector issues from earlier in the week figured out. KRTB's too...damn these trailriders are taking the race thing seriously. :)

I never realized a remote reservoir coil over could get so hot that you couldn't touch it...

Musta been workin hard ! :D I've seen motorcycle shocks get the same way after a race...and from what I've seen on some of the KOH dvds, those shocks are getting non-stop torture controlling 300+ pounds on each corner for a pretty long spell (like the whole lap) .

Great lookin rig, and I hope yall had a good time. Looking fwd to a race report :beer:

Back