Terrorism in Paris

I know it is "too soon" but sure is a good thing France has such strict anti-gun laws...
I was watching CNN and the talking heads were trying to figure how out it could happen there since there aren't assault rifles easily accessible. They said it was totally expected in the US but not France.

Kill All ISIS? Our turn is Coming! I believe in the next 12 months, it will happen here. Might as well Load Up!:sniper:

That is what my wife said when i told her about this.

Find the gunmen who fleed, cut off their dicks and one of their hands. Video tape it and post it on the internet as what terrorists can expect in the USA.

Last edited:
I was watching CNN and the talking heads were trying to figure how out it could happen there since there aren't assault rifles easily accessible. They said it was totally expected in the US but not France.
dumbass.jpg

Thank God we have George Stephanopoulos confirming us sheep that the JV team doesn't pose any REAL threat like climate change!

take the fawking fight to them all fucking ready. why the fuck arent we there, occupying the region, westernizing the culture, de musliming the people, killing anyone who resist.

When one side resolves to eliminate the another, the other side has to adopt the same goal to survive.

What almost every country except Russia lacks is the will to be hard.
We think we are superior by NOT acting. We presume to be more "enlightened" by not taking a real fight to them like Huns did Rome.

What we HAVE to get is that you cannot fight people who are absolutely savage by holding back.
They see it as weakness. It spurs them.

To gain the respect of people like this requires brutality and ice cold action.

We have lost the will to be at the top of the food chain. If we do not regain it, we will be enslaved.
Islam is NOT playing a game, this is for all the marbles.

take the fawking fight to them all fucking ready. why the fuck arent we there, occupying the region, westernizing the culture, de musliming the people, killing anyone who resist.

When one side resolves to eliminate the another, the other side has to adopt the same goal to survive.
Our Country & I, got tired of Policing the World, & fighting Their Wars. Bush had us Bust Iraq, based on Lies. And at the same time we thought we could whip the Taliban! The Demand, was to GET OUT, & Obama agreed. So now, instead of 1 Terrorist group, we got Multiple Groups.
But Your Right! If we don't take control Back, we're F_____!

It took Rick about 3 seasons to figure that out.

I know it is "too soon" but sure is a good thing France has such strict anti-gun laws...
I wish it was required to carry...Praying for the whole nation.
Those people have been unarmed for so long most would be afraid to touch one.

I'll just leave this here.
I didn't read the article till this morning.It said he (the author) would be on Fox this morning at 9.I was up but read didn't the article until it was about 10:30.I would have like to have heard what he had to say.
Thank God we have George Stephanopoulos confirming us sheep that the JV team doesn't pose any REAL threat like climate change!
Talk about a suck job.How much of a blind,niave fool do you have to be to not see what is goin on is entirely different than what they are tellin you to say.
They have been warned about terrorist mixing in with refugees since late summer,but they acted like it couldn't happen.
I wish they had done this in Moscow. I bet Putin would already have boots in the ass today.
I don't think their balls are that big,too bad we cant say that.
What almost every country except Russia lacks is the will to be hard.
We think we are superior by NOT acting. We presume to be more "enlightened" by not taking a real fight to them like Huns did Rome.

What we HAVE to get is that you cannot fight people who are absolutely savage by holding back.
They see it as weakness. It spurs them.

To gain the respect of people like this requires brutality and ice cold action.

We have lost the will to be at the top of the food chain. If we do not regain it, we will be enslaved.
Islam is NOT playing a game, this is for all the marbles.
I don't disagree but how do you fight someone that wants/willing to die for their cause??? I know most of our soldiers are willing to die for our country but not to the point of strapping a suicide bomb to their back and pushin the button.When fear of death is not a fear how do you fight that??

Some of you know I went to Europe on a WWII trip last summer.I was in Paris for 3 days and Im pretty sure we were in the area where all this happened.They have another trip this spring that's gonna start in Germany and goes thru Austria,Poland and the Czech Republic.I really wanted to go but now Im thinkin it was probably a good thing Im not.Germany's takin in what,2 mil refugees???

I don't disagree but how do you fight someone that wants/willing to die for their cause??? I know most of our soldiers are willing to die for our country but not to the point of strapping a suicide bomb to their back and pushin the button.When fear of death is not a fear how do you fight that??

Turn up the heat. Quit trying to win hearts and minds (cause that shit does not work with true believers)
Start beheading those we catch instead of sending them to club Gitmo.
Win instead of policing and then when it's over come the hell home and don't create these kinds of problems again.
We made ISIS, now we have to deal with it.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1447559721-274760-jpg.122900

apbs.twimg.com_media_CM_18C5UAAAPwgo.jpg

Just saw this.
France Bombs ISIS Capital

How bad is that the French,of all people,are actaully doin something about ISIS,and just two days later.O would have had to talk to this group and that group first and then had a press conference tellin what he was gonna do and for how long.:shaking:

Those people have been unarmed for so long most would be afraid to touch one.

I didn't read the article till this morning.It said he (the author) would be on Fox this morning at 9.I was up but read didn't the article until it was about 10:30.I would have like to have heard what he had to say.

Talk about a suck job.How much of a blind,niave fool do you have to be to not see what is goin on is entirely different than what they are tellin you to say.

They have been warned about terrorist mixing in with refugees since late summer,but they acted like it couldn't happen.

I don't think their balls are that big,too bad we cant say that.

Some of you know I went to Europe on a WWII trip last summer.I was in Paris for 3 days and Im pretty sure we were in the area where all this happened.They have another trip this spring that's gonna start in Germany and goes thru Austria,Poland and the Czech Republic.I really wanted to go but now Im thinkin it was probably a good thing Im not.Germany's takin in what,2 mil refugees???

Back