Terrorism in Paris

Turn up the heat. Quit trying to win hearts and minds (cause that shit does not work with true believers)
Start beheading those we catch instead of sending them to club Gitmo.
Win instead of policing and then when it's over come the hell home and don't create these kinds of problems again.
We made ISIS, now we have to deal with it.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1447559721-274760-jpg.122900

View attachment 201472

That's why Japanese folks have slanted eyes. They're still squinting from the blast. Badum ting!:D

Just saw this.
France Bombs ISIS Capital

How bad is that the French,of all people,are actaully doin something about ISIS,and just two days later.O would have had to talk to this group and that group first and then had a press conference tellin what he was gonna do and for how long.:shaking:

Bingo. Gotta give credit when it is due, good for them for being out there kicking ass in a day and a half.
War is bloody, nasty, and awful. You have to fight to win, so it can be over. And nothing less.

Our Country & I, got tired of Policing the World, & fighting Their Wars. Bush had us Bust Iraq, based on Lies. And at the same time we thought we could whip the Taliban! The Demand, was to GET OUT, & Obama agreed. So now, instead of 1 Terrorist group, we got Multiple Groups.
But Your Right! If we don't take control Back, we're F_____!

What's the definition of a WMD? What happened to the Kurds? What did the UN find in Iraq that Saddam kicked them out?And how much do you know about Tora Bora or ODA 555 or anything about the war in Afghanistan or how it went down?

It pisses me off to see something like this happen, and I know of my friends still in the military have been talking for the past year about going back over there. I've met plenty of foreign nationals and worked along side of some people from the Middle East. Most love what we are doing over there, some have gotten a visa, joined our military to go back over there and be able to do more. I think we should just let the SOF guys do their job and not let the media cover any of it.

Does anyone else have a feeling of rage that within minutes of the Supreme Court's decision to allow gay marriage, the White House was emblazoned in rainbow light, but they cannot do a similar gesture of lighting the white house in the French flag colors to show solidarity? It's not like they don't know what colors they are..... (blue, white and red instead of red, white and blue)

Does anyone else have a feeling of rage that within minutes of the Supreme Court's decision to allow gay marriage, the White House was emblazoned in rainbow light, but they cannot do a similar gesture of lighting the white house in the French flag colors to show solidarity? It's not like they don't know what colors they are..... (blue, white and red instead of red, white and blue)
No , i have a feeling of rage that innocent lifes were taken by terrorist and our response is to put up a french flag to show support.

France has more balls then obama.

So he has already predetermined an idea won't work and nixed it while asserting that he has not pre-judged any ideas and is open to discuss options

Communist and thief said:
"Say someone suggested a no-fly or safe zone. I would meet with my top military advisors and we would go over what that would look like or how it would work. WHEN IT IS DETERMINED IT WON'T WORK, we will move on."

Back