Thanks for making me feel welcome.

albsvx

I'd like to thank everybody at today's quarterly club meeting for making the new guys feel so welcome.
I definitely look forward to joining the club, and socializing, wrenching, and wheeling with all of you in the future.
I would have loved to join you for lunch after the meeting, but I had already made another appointment for the early afternoon.
afarm4.static.flickr.com_3144_2661649329_fd6a67ebfb.jpg

I had to go pick up my new toy.

Well, it's most certainly not the fastest thing on the road, but it sure looks good (or at least, I think it does), and it's a lot of fun to drive.

I picked it up from Sport Durst in Durham, where I met with my salesperson in the Lotus showroom. While waiting for all my paperwork to get processed I walked around drooling on all of the elises and exiges they have.

Damn street legal go-carts...

What's Rob's new toy?

Nice thing about this club.... everyone makes you feel right at home. Great bunch of guys! :beer:

Ken...I think the bug can take it!

hey do you drive down wake forest rd a lot. i think i passed you the other day when i was driving my silver tj. it was right at 440 and wake forest.

yeah thats not the first time i have seen you just cant remember where else though. looks good. also looks like you need to stretch your wheelbase with those comp cut fenders in the rear :flipoff2:

yeah, eventually I'll probably stretch it when I go to coils/links, but right now, I don't have much ambition to spend money on it, since I really haven't had the time to wheel it.

The Miata I can enjoy every day. :)

Back