The 2nd annual get together 9/18/21

77GreenMachine

Phillip Talton
You know the drill. If you don’t, you should have been to the OG one. But here’s your shot and hanging with the kool kids again!

This year the money raised goes to @tobaccoroad4wd for him and his wife’s journey for adoption!

When: September 17-19
Where: Riverbend Property (Behind Eldorado Outpost)

Why: So armchair quarter backs can duke it out in person.

More than adequate space for campers and RVs, lighted covered shelter, showers and bathroom, porta-jons, dispersed camping in the wood and a large open field.

Bring your rig and wheel during the day, or don’t and hang out at camp enjoying good company.

Bring the kids!

Bring cash! Last year we raised well over $3,000 for one of our own. This year let’s do the same.

Last edited:
In! Any paypal or just bring cash?

I may have to grace yall with my presence this time!

What did you find out about the lack of response? Just busy or was there an issue that was cleaned up?

What did you find out about the lack of response? Just busy or was there an issue that was cleaned up?
I promised to not actually show up just like last time. They were just waiting on confirmation.

Just a lack of communication. But like a good account manager I kept following up to close the deal.

@GotWood the date is confirmed. I appreciate you tackling the shirts, and I’ll need one as well.

Last year we raised a significant amount of money for Snappy. I would like to loosely plan to raise money once again for something good. Open for suggestions here for planning. But let’s not make a commitment, that way if one of our own here has a need between now and then we can shift and look after them like we did Snappy.

Well, that's the worst date for me. But I'll still try and be there. Had a blast last year, and know we will this year too.

@GotWood the date is confirmed. I appreciate you tackling the shirts, and I’ll need one as well.

Last year we raised a significant amount of money for Snappy. I would like to loosely plan to raise money once again for something good. Open for suggestions here for planning. But let’s not make a commitment, that way if one of our own here has a need between now and then we can shift and look after them like we did Snappy.
So I lost my best friend (dog) last year to a double infection of Pneumonia both viral and bacterial . I would be down to get something going for maybe to fund some kind of research (doesn't matter what it is) to help cure or give a better chance to some of our furry family members when they need the care. at the time I would have sunk whatever it took to save her but there was limited things they could do for her in the given time frame and how long it would have taken to get blood work ect...back. Not going to lie I hadn't cried since my grandpas passing in 2006 , and when I lost her it hit me hard. honestly had forgotten what it was like to hurt like that. I wouldn't wish it on any other family to feel that powerless. This is Just an idea Ill still donate to whatever good cause you all agree on. Her name was Charlie AKA Princess :)
123669496_3836203389726051_5516515060402458855_o_3836203386392718.jpg

I cried for three days over a dog once. He truly was my best friend. I can understand the hurt. I'm down for giving to animals. It's funny how I'll treat my dogs better than my kids.

*kid falls down and scrapes leg...screaming ensues*
Me - "walk it off"

*dogs rough house and one starts limping*
Me - we need to call the vet ASAP! Also, let's get the dog couch moved over here so she can lay down and be comfortable. *dog moves one inch* no, no, baby. Take it easy and rest. Here let me go get you a treat you big lard ass. I love you.

I cried for three days over a dog once. He truly was my best friend. I can understand the hurt. I'm down for giving to animals. It's funny how I'll treat my dogs better than my kids.

*kid falls down and scrapes leg...screaming ensues*
Me - "walk it off"

*dogs rough house and one starts limping*
Me - we need to call the vet ASAP! Also, let's get the dog couch moved over here so she can lay down and be comfortable. *dog moves one inch* no, no, baby. Take it easy and rest. Here let me go get you a treat you big lard ass. I love you.
Agreed, we hadn't even got a new dog yet just because it doesn't feel right yet

This year has been a little tough for one of our own. I'm 100% with you on dogs, they're family; however, one of my really good friends (and yours and one who is instrumental in putting these events together for us all) found out his son was diagnosed with autism and it's been a bit of a tough pill to swallow for he and his family.

Unless another need arises between now and then for somebody directly in need, I'd like to propose we donate to a charity of his choosing to go towards autism.

Back