The 2nd annual get together 9/18/21

so who all is bringing mini bikes? if we get passes you think we could cause a commotion? im not talking about the hard trails but damn i think it would be fun to blast around the park
I'm thinking the atc needs to make an appearance....

so who all is bringing mini bikes? if we get passes you think we could cause a commotion? im not talking about the hard trails but damn i think it would be fun to blast around the park
Ifn I come I'll have the bike. But it'll like just be me and munchkin, which rules out trails.

@77GreenMachine you gonna have one?

I blew my wad on a new Jeep. Now I can’t stop wheeling it every other weekend it seems.

And as of 30 minutes ago I need a new lawnmower too so that’s gonna be a no for me :(

But I’ll ride the cooler with you right into @cranbiz any day

I will NOT run out and buy a mini bike just to haul ass around camp during this event..

That translates to a 50/50 shot I get drunk and buy one on Facebook marketplace before September...

I will NOT run out and buy a mini bike just to haul ass around camp during this event..

That translates to a 50/50 shot I get drunk and buy one on Facebook marketplace before September...
I mean…. That’s why I brought it up if a 1/2 dozen or dozen show up I think there could be a lot of fun had acting like jackasses.

I have a blast ridding with my buddies kids 5-8 on their dirt bike track

I blew my wad on a new Jeep. Now I can’t stop wheeling it every other weekend it seems.

And as of 30 minutes ago I need a new lawnmower too so that’s gonna be a no for me :(

But I’ll ride the cooler with you right into @cranbiz any day
That is a sorry excuse, buy a goat they cheaper than a mower then you can eat it once grass stops going aka about the time for the wheeling trip.
Two birds one stone kinda thing

Doesn't @Buddy_Holly have one too?

I need to make some repairs to the latch for the side car. Evidently I completely underestimated the force that thing takes. It'll be ready though.

N.C.4x4 should also be no issue. Just use really small dots.

Back