The 2nd annual get together 9/18/21

I thought the problem was we werent welcome back, as we were "too rowdy"? But Im game to show up and raise slightly less hell than last year. Can bring the bounce house.

I did not have the warm and fuzzies that we would be welcome back again after last time. But that is an assumption after being pulled aside and getting a talking to about the 3 wheeler.
If someone talks to Kat and tries to reserve, I would make it clear there will be no ATVs this time.

For the record I don’t think we were too rowdy, but people versions of rowdy differ.

I did not have the warm and fuzzies that we would be welcome back again after last time. But that is an assumption after being pulled aside and getting a talking to about the 3 wheeler.
If someone talks to Kat and tries to reserve, I would make it clear there will be no ATVs this time.

For the record I don’t think we were too rowdy, but people versions of rowdy differ.
There were 2 3 wheeler's there.

..not falling for the bunny trail ride this year, however

Right?lol

210AA8AD-46C7-41BA-9411-FAF221CC806A.jpeg

Once we score a venue, it's all golden correct?
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

Yeah..let's watch that new thread and you'll see how fun it is to herd cats and get 2 MF's, let alone 40 MF's (38 of whom have NO intention of actually coming, but wanna bitch about anything planned just so they can bitch) agree on ANYTHING

Back