The 2nd annual get together 9/18/21

Just mounted the sign I won. That raffle was great!
20210926_103439.jpg

While a big portion of doing this initially was to get everyone together, my original hope was in fact to get some folks out and get motivated to get back on some trails in some fashion. It seems that has certainly worked as I’ve seen several folks express their want to get back to wheeling, and some just get into wheeling for the first time. That makes me incredibly happy.

While a big portion of doing this initially was to get everyone together, my original hope was in fact to get some folks out and get motivated to get back on some trails in some fashion. It seems that has certainly worked as I’ve seen several folks express their want to get back to wheeling, and some just get into wheeling for the first time. That makes me incredibly happy.
So, your plan all along has been to cause divorce and financial devastation by having us spend thousands of $$$ on worthless shit boxes just to wheel them once a year???

Well played you devious bastard.. well played...

Thanks for putting it on, as a new person to the area it was great to meet some people!! It's funny about a month before the event I was ranting to my wife about how I can't find anyone to wheel with (Tacoma people are either selling them for way more than they paid new or overlanders where the D's at URE may as well be Johnson valley) around here. Duane told me to drop by here on another forum, I joined up and I met a ton of cool people at the event. Can't wait to hit some harder trails with everyone and probably join CTB!

Thanks for putting it on, as a new person to the area it was great to meet some people!! It's funny about a month before the event I was ranting to my wife about how I can't find anyone to wheel with (Tacoma people are either selling them for way more than they paid new or overlanders where the D's at URE may as well be Johnson valley) around here. Duane told me to drop by here on another forum, I joined up and I met a ton of cool people at the event. Can't wait to hit some harder trails with everyone and probably join CTB!

Was that your Tacoma parked by the shelter most of the day that was white?

That was a good looking truck. I kept seeing it from a glance thinking “that looks like a clean rig that also like to party on hard trails”

I meant to really check it out and talk with someone about it (you) but never did.

That was a good looking truck. I kept seeing it from a glance thinking “that looks like a clean rig that also like to party on hard trails”

I meant to really check it out and talk with someone about it (you) but never did.
Thanks man! It's kind of a sleeper rig, It's on Toyotas version of one tons (more expensive with shittier steering angle than real one tons) with some other little oddities under it because I'm a cheap ass.

Thanks man! It's kind of a sleeper rig, It's on Toyotas version of one tons (more expensive with shittier steering angle than real one tons) with some other little oddities under it because I'm a cheap ass.

Well it sounds like we need to get you up to The Ranch to try it out!

Well I’ll say it’s been great for me…so thanks. Met some folks I’d call legitimate friends since the first G2G…which is rare for me. It has gotten me out in the woods more again, and always reinvigorates tinkering on the garage (at least for a while). My girls always love it too, which then helps so I can incorporate them in the garage. So good work.

Hey I know it was said but I don't listen or remember well sooooooo... Where can I get some of them stake pocket tie downs that were in the raffle? They were sweet and I could have used a pair this morning.

I bought mine off the jungle website. They have been very handy.

VULCAN Silver Stake Pocket D-Ring Assembly - 2 Pack

I bought mine (in black) from the jungle site as well...work pretty good - it's held down multiple vehicles successfully on my trailer.

@Infamous1 Nick (NTK Fab) is a neighbor, friend and helluva fabricator. He’s also a member on the forum, although I don’t think he’s on here as much any more due to daily business stuff. So, the above posted website is probably the best way to get in touch with him, and support local (NC) business.
Idk why I didn’t realize that was local. Now I’m the douche that posted the Amazon link :shaking:

@Infamous1 Nick (NTK Fab) is a neighbor, friend and helluva fabricator. He’s also a member on the forum, although I don’t think he’s on here as much any more due to daily business stuff. So, the above posted website is probably the best way to get in touch with him, and support local (NC) business.
That was my plan, support someone who donated!!! Thanks guys!

Had an awesome time! The Dale bus lost oil pressure on the way home...not sure if it will get a Cummins swap or become a storage shed. Pretty sure our drinking to wheeling ratio was 75/25 but the distance to the trails kept us safe.

Had an awesome time! The Dale bus lost oil pressure on the way home...not sure if it will get a Cummins swap or become a storage shed. Pretty sure our drinking to wheeling ratio was 75/25 but the distance to the trails kept us safe.
5ouy5r.jpg

Save the Dale Bus! It's got too much character to park as a storage shed..

Yeah and yall misfits got me hooked on them pineapple natty lights!!!! What would my mama think???

@JSJJ388 is looking for a bus, and @Tacoma747 has one with a cummins already in it.

@JSJJ388 is looking for a bus, and @Tacoma747 has one with a cummins already in it.

Yea the Cummins bus should be coming back to my house soon. But this one is emptied out and ready to get sold. Great running bus. DT360 which from alot I read is in many ways better than a 5.9 Cummins.

Attachments

• IMG_20210923_165210012_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210923_165210012_HDR.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 152
Back