The 2nd annual get together 9/18/21

The ribbing on the back of the 4500 may not cooperate with that.
Sawzall and die grinder will fix that. It was strong enough to work behind a Cummings, it'll work fine behind a 4.0 stroker.

Reminder since there’s many pages of chatter here.

The fee for the Venue is $500. Everyone bring cash to throw in a pot, we will take $500 out to pay for the venue and the rest be donated to a good cause.

That cause is undecided and we should discuss options. Perhaps a separate thread for that? Or discuss it here? Thoughts?

That cause is undecided and we should discuss options. Perhaps a separate thread for that? Or discuss it here? Thoughts?

I'd make it separate so it doesn't get lost in 'crappy news, I'm not gonna be able to make it' posts, minibike posts and plans for any other shenanigans.

And I'm pretty much down for donating to any kid cause.

And I'm pretty much down for donating to any kid cause.
My kid needs a new dirtbike, cause he ain't got one. PM'd you my paypal info. Thanks bruh!

Does having a father like Matt count? :stirthepot::D

#mattskids

Interesting thing about ##, as no punctuation. matts kids or matt skids. I definately read it wrong the first time.

I have found a very worthy cause for one of our own. Entirely by random conversation about other things that I believe God lead me to. But I am waiting to hear back from him, after discussing with his wife if he would like to disclose the path they are going down or not.
He may wish to remain anonymous, in which case if he does I hope that you would trust and respect my word here on this forum enough that it would not be worried about where said money is going. But let’s just say this is one of the most honorable and noble acts of chosen parenthood we could all imagine.

Last edited:
Alright so me and @tobaccoroad4wd were talking about wheeling last night and axle shafts and 14 bolts and Wide Open Design chassis and all the amazing stuff most of us love to talk about.

In that conversation he said his build would be slow because they were on track to adopting a child. Instantly I wanted to help support that. I have close friends that have went down that road and it was incredibly expensive. So the lightbulb went off and I asked if I could propose that this get together fund go to him. He was hesitant, but has spoken with his wife and they are on board. What better cause to raise some money for than to help place a child in a wheeling family right here on the forum!

So I propose we do just like last year and support him on this. Anyone one oppose?

I’ll make a new thread specifically for this shortly, so that those who may not attend can also donate.

Back