The Farm Spring Event scheduled! May 1-3

totally off topic and unrelated to what you said but your screename is quickRACER, your subtitle says nasty chassy, yet you havn't signed up for the 4x4cross race . . . .
Perhaps someone is all bark and no bite, too scared to get beat by the rest of the pack :flipoff2:
ive raced 19 years of my life,sold the buggy i was going to bring to the 4x4 cross,not about to thrash on building something ,did that way to much the past 19 years,i will sit and watch everyone else break their stuff,and it wont cost me a dime..LOL mabey next time.As for Nasty Chassy,thats what i put on my circle track tubed cars and the buggies i have built,a board member gave me that name awhile back,it just stuck.

Thanks BDB Had a big time. Looking forward to next event. PS. Thanks RIDES for getting my Exocage done works great

Found out today I have pneumonia!

Chip's photobucket account is full, I have to upload to mine!
Prayers for good health to you.

Get better soon will ya!

Great time and i got my GFs 4 year old son hooked. I came home and told his mama that I was spending his college fund on a buggy. HA Thanks to PJ and Crawldog for letting us pal around and ride a bit.
Thanks to BDB for putting on a family friendly event where I can bring the kiddo and not worry about safety. You are to be commended for that!!

Who was beathing the hell out of the white Zuk? And where was Dylan, never did find you man.

Thanks BDB, had a Great Time once again. Good to meet a bunch more people on here.

Leslie...hope you get better soon...!!!

Thanks for putting on a fun event. Seriously where else can you go and watch some cool 4x4 action, listen to a live band and camp 3 days for $10 ???

It was good to meet some more people from the board. quickracer, papajohn, and a few other I can't remember (or still trying to forget.... jeffb)

Leslie - damn you get off the computer, go get some rest.

Who was beathing the hell out of the white Zuk? And where was Dylan, never did find you man.

I was there..lol I sat by the Bronco for a while, Sat with Mud for a while, Rode with Brandon,spotted for John, stood in the bbq line, hung out by Yagers van, Sat in the monster tent, rode a 4 wheeler and a golf cart, and drove the wheels off an R/C car...I was all over the place.i drank about 3 free Monsters..I could'nt sit still long! Hate I missed you.

ive raced 19 years of my life,sold the buggy i was going to bring to the 4x4 cross,not about to thrash on building something ,did that way to much the past 19 years,i will sit and watch everyone else break their stuff,and it wont cost me a dime..LOL mabey next time.As for Nasty Chassy,thats what i put on my circle track tubed cars and the buggies i have built,a board member gave me that name awhile back,it just stuck.

I hear ya, no hard feelings, was just talking junk :lol:

I got stuck before I even entered a trail.....and it was a green trail......

More mods needed. I didn't take pictures because it was embarassing. Saw some people snapping pics while the lift truck was lifting me.

Fun times..........

This was the first time my truck was out of the garage with the new front 4link....

I didnt even make it to the woods.
I had a crappy sleeved tie rod that we forgot to fully weld on Friday night.
BDB got it welded back up but.......I didnt adjust my steering right and broke an air shox so I was done in under 5mins

CANT WAIT TILL NEXT TIME!!!!!!!

amemimage.cardomain.com_ride_images_1_2267_3801_5666900147_large.jpg

amemimage.cardomain.com_ride_images_1_2267_3801_5666900143_large.jpg

amemimage.cardomain.com_ride_images_1_2267_3801_5666900148_large.jpg

amemimage.cardomain.com_ride_images_1_2267_3801_5666900149_large.jpg

^^ Are you missing lug nut also?
Maybe just 4 new ones?

This was the first time my truck was out of the garage with the new front 4link....
BDB got it welded back up but.......I didnt adjust my steering right and broke an air shox so I was done in under 5mins
At least you got to go, I was stuck at home with the kids while the wifey went to the beach

Me either!!!! I wanted to take my 4Runner but 10 broken (new) studs on the drivers rear in only 2 miles kept me from keeping my tire on. I must of broken my rim bent the hub flange or broke my spool cause loosing my 35 claw is not suppose to happen w/ a ford 9" twice in one day. I did get to go to the farm and watch my brother destroy his tierod after that, so not a total loss but the runner stayed at the bp for the day. Looks like I have a year to fix it.....

Back