The Farm Spring Event scheduled! May 1-3

Thanks BDB's It was a good time and a great challenge..I would like to thank you guys for your hard work and allowing others to enjoy it with you. All the obsticles were fun and a challenge. i assume they got better after some rain...Sat...Things seemed to run smooth as silk ..Good job and can't wait to see some pics and video... and the next event.

As always I had an awesome time:driver:!!!! Ya'll made some very good changes though us smaller guys can't do too much anymore. Also had a better group of people this time just hope it stays that way for the next one. Let me know if I can help on the trails BDB.

Had a great time as usual. Much better environment this time. Thanks from toy2dstroy and I!

I was only there a few hours, Great event BDB!!! saw the bronco, looks cool! no way my runner would have done anything there. Just didnt know anyone, i was walkin around in my work shirt, fatbacks.... looking for to the next event!

On behalf of BigDixieBoggers thank all of you for coming out!!! We appreciate each and every one of ya, Thanks again!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What he said! Awesome crowd,awesome folks to ride with!Hope everyone had a good time.:driver:

Had a great time out there Sat.! You guys always put on such a great event!

Where else can you go and flop something over and get a big lift in there to hoist you out?!? within feet of your trailer too! Several parts stores and civilization close by is always a plus. By far the best wheeling that can be seen by any spectator!

It still cracks me up to think of the little S10 that Chad used to drive in high school!

Anyone know Landons info on the red yota? Very impressed / wondering if he upgraded axles / motor, that kind of stuff.

Links in the rear with coils I can see..but he may have changed that at some pt?

Anyone know Landons info on the red yota? Very impressed / wondering if he upgraded axles / motor, that kind of stuff.
Links in the rear with coils I can see..but he may have changed that at some pt?
Landon,correct me if im wrong but here it goes,
stock 22re,dual cases(both 2.28.1 stock marlin)4 link front/rear,big horns air shocks front,coils rear,5.29 with detriot front ,spooled rear,BEARD shafts,wheelbase extended(front i think)to about 112-113 inches .And last but not least,some excellent fab work.his toy is one of a kind,very nicely done.Did i mention BEARD SHAFTS
i think im close but he will chime in soon

I know he was fearless with wailing on those axles so I suspected he had the Longfields! (and flanges)

Was wondering about the gearing / about the same as mine then (I have single 4.7 case) and wheelbase is similar too since I am a longbed/reg cab.

Just like seeing what "can" be done in "my" truck heh!! (Or what I am working towards, I need the front locker and chromo front end!)

Yea the the specs above are correct, can"t say enough good about the longs. I've got about 1-3 thousandths of backlash on the gears but thats pretty much it. Oh and did I mention my rear shafts are stock.:driver: Thanks for all the complements though.

Landon,correct me if im wrong but here it goes,
stock 22re,dual cases(both 2.28.1 stock marlin)4 link front/rear,big horns air shocks front,coils rear,5.29 with detriot front ,spooled rear,BEARD shafts,wheelbase extended(front i think)to about 112-113 inches .And last but not least,some excellent fab work.his toy is one of a kind,very nicely done.Did i mention BEARD SHAFTS
i think im close but he will chime in soon

totally off topic and unrelated to what you said but your screename is quickRACER, your subtitle says nasty chassy, yet you havn't signed up for the 4x4cross race . . . .

Perhaps someone is all bark and no bite, too scared to get beat by the rest of the pack :flipoff2:

Leslie got sick, and had to go to the ER Earlythirty Sat morning, so she didn't wheel any with me, but I was able to pick up a hitch hiker or five to ride around with me.

Found out today I have pneumonia!

Chip's photobucket account is full, I have to upload to mine!

Back