The Farm Spring Event scheduled! May 1-3

It's a beautiful day should be a nice weekend

Great show as usual. Saw some decent wheeling, and no real carnage. CJ didn't make it, if it isn't 1 thing it's 15 with the poor girl. Looking forward to a summer or fall event, and possibly pitching in at the next work day. Great job BDB.

Had an awsome day,

BIG THANKS TO BDB!!!

Great to see the folks from the board & meet some new.

Jess took about 200 pic's I'll post them in a day or so gotta sort through them.

My first time out and all I have to say is WOW! Thanks to all the BDB guys for all the hospitality and great organization I had a blast.

I wasn't there long but I did see the DAWG getting it done...well until he sheered his hub studs off on the pass side
ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e39_1stgenxxx_IMG000061.jpg

392628431_1358664835_0.jpeg

I had a great time. Thanks to the BDB for having this event. It was obvious that they had put a lot of work into organizing this open ride and building the trails. I think my Samurai is due for a full cage and some more comfy seats. I am looking forward to the fall event.

Big thanks to the Big Dixie Boggers for another great event. I had a little..ahem...mishap on the Carnage (?) trail and in just a few short minutes the combined efforts of several BDB members, some onboard air and a boom truck and I was good to go. :Rockon:
ai83.photobucket.com_albums_j309_GraySquirrel_TheFarm_032.jpg

your newly modified rig did great.
thanks BDB for another great time.

Thanks Jim

I will be talking with you soon on bending some tube to go around my grill.

On behalf of BigDixieBoggers thank all of you for coming out!!! We appreciate each and every one of ya, Thanks again!!

We had a great turnout, this was the best event we have had
thanks to everyone who came, we had no real problems this event which made it easier on everybody

:beer:

The way you guys had the trail/obstacle orange tape set up was a very good idea. I likes how the BDB manned the hard obstacles and everyone was kept a safe distance away. Good job BDB!

You guys and gals are top notch!

Oh yeah...that barbque was bangin'...good stuff.

WOW, I had a blast! Big thanks to all the BDB's you always put on a great event. I actually stayed in one piece(mostly) some repair, but it wheeled out on it's on. Leslie got sick, and had to go to the ER Earlythirty Sat morning, so she didn't wheel any with me, but I was able to pick up a hitch hiler or five to ride around with me.

What are the plans for wheeling there in the summer? Are there going to be any open weekend?

Who is the guy with the white toyota that was parked near the gate on Saturday? His truck was flexed out on a trailer or one of those big tires...I can't remember but it had like 40sx's on it? Does he have a sn on here?

Back