The future of cars

Man, that seems too good to be true...

which is why one of the big names will buy them up, and you will never hear of it again.
They're using money from big names to develop them, and I'm betting ẁe see these in the Scout EV, But ẅith more realistic performance numbers. In fact a battery like this would be necessary to make a decent offroad EV.

which is why one of the big names will buy them up, and you will never hear of it again.
Big name companies are doing testing with a lot more advanced stuff than what's sold to the consumer today.
They are usually way too expensive to be marketed, impossible to scale production up to the volumes we'd need or non-compliant with various laws.

Whoever has the edge on battery tech is def. not going to bury it. Way too much money to be made.

Maybe I'm missing something, I just skimmed the article, but the headline was enough for me:

"New Battery Crushes Tesla's Tech, Unveils A Solid-State Marvel With 300% Higher Energy Density, 15-Minute Ultra-Fast Charge"

Buzzwords, hype, and numbers that I assume are beyond physics, or at least well beyond the current levels of cutting edge reality.

Maybe I'm missing something, I just skimmed the article, but the headline was enough for me:

"New Battery Crushes Tesla's Tech, Unveils A Solid-State Marvel With 300% Higher Energy Density, 15-Minute Ultra-Fast Charge"

Buzzwords, hype, and numbers that I assume are beyond physics, or at least well beyond the current levels of cutting edge reality.

Yeah, had a lot of Theranos vibes to me...

You watched that docuseries too huh?

Continuing education...'is this the next Enron', if you see something, say something training...can't remember if I was at Nucor or Precision Castparts at the time, but corporate required it of all GM's/executives. There was so much negligence, fraud and malfeasance, they were a case study long before they dissolved. But yes...also watched the Netflix series.

"With Volkswagen as a major investor, the startup is well-positioned to leverage VW’s extensive automotive expertise and global reach."

This makes me hopeful, I know the hype in the statement makes it sound like a lot off blue sky, but if they can achieve even half the weight reduction targeted here, it could make the possibility of a practical off-road capable EV reachable. That's why I say the Scout EV (A VW brand now, to be built in SC) is probably a target for the tech.

"With Volkswagen as a major investor, the startup is well-positioned to leverage VW’s extensive automotive expertise and global reach."

This makes me hopeful, I know the hype in the statement makes it sound like a lot off blue sky, but if they can achieve even half the weight reduction targeted here, it could make the possibility of a practical off-road capable EV reachable. That's why I say the Scout EV (A VW brand now, to be built in SC) is probably a target for the tech.
I'd be surprised if that's the case.

I've been watching their stock for the past 1-2 yrs. Not setting the world on fire, LOL.

1701697345836.png

Back