The Sandwich Game

Smoke the roll of bologna first and fry up thick slices, would make this just a little better.... But mainly commented so I could like it twice.

I prefer the thick oscar mayer beef bologna for frying but she bought the boars head.This is the first time I've had the BH and I told here to get them to cut it thick next time.

Nothing better than a sandwich on the river.
5F5819F9-54CE-425F-AC39-2B9F8EC0C715.jpeg

BLT from a garden pick.

Didn't go out in the storm to get lettuce, but thick slice of Cherokee purple, provolone, bacon, and some dukes. FYI, there's bread under the tomato.
0bdf798ef0f8fd5139d181d8facc7bca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

It’s close enough to lunchtime for me. Thought about churching it up with some onion, tomato and avacado, but I figured I’d just let the turkey stand on its own the first time. Just some Swiss cheese and Dukes to go with it.

EDD69064-BDB7-49C6-BED5-3910F61A2CC4.jpeg

Tried mayo on the bbq last night.....generous portion of Dukes on both pieces of bread but @Noel it still wasn't enough to really affect the taste negative or positive. Definitely prefer the slaw and pickles bite in mine. @Danger_Ranger how much mayo you putting on yours 😁?

View attachment 408234
Im not big on mayo, but putting a Alabama white sauce on it does give it a good flavor. Im with you on pickles and slaw. You can change up the pickles to get a different profile too: B&B, dill, spicy.

I dont have a emergency potato bun stash like some folks do..... That's why I slathered it in butter and toasted it on the stove 😅
use the mayo on the outside to toast them.

Back