There is talk of a MEET & GREET & EAT!!!!

SPOA87YJ said:
Would this be open to everyone on the board, I just recently joined but it doesn't sound like to many underage users are going?

I'll be there more than likely if I dont have prior arrangements with the gf

SPOA87YJ said:
Would this be open to everyone on the board, I just recently joined but it doesn't sound like to many underage users are going?

I see no reason it wouldn't be open to everybody...this board or not...

I've got a handful from JeepForum that wanted to get together, so I've pointed them towards this thread...

Greg

it will be open to everyone who isnt a bag of tools or an ass

Thanks guys, sounds cool hope I can make it it'd be good to just meet some new people because I don't know anyone yet.

2 1/2 hours there, two 1/2 hours back to eat food that isn't all that great. I doubt I would make it.

I might be able to make it. A day at DPG sounds a lot more interesting than mediocre wings at an overrated restaurant.

yeah dude, hooters was a bad choice of places to meet up..home depot parking lot woulda been way better

Joel said:
A day at DPG sounds a lot more interesting than mediocre wings at an overrated restaurant.

Alot more, but when the MDs have an open invite for a fun day of wheeling, people somehow get some uncharted disease, their rig mysteriously breaks down, their neighbors getting married, its too hot, etc, etc. When you say grab your street queen and lets lalk about wheelin while knawling on some greasy wings served by some trash that daddy didnt pay enough attention to when she was little.

Have to agree somewhat. Any day wheelin is better than any hooters. wings vs Viennas and cheese crackers, not a question as to what I would choose!

do you think you can get the hooters girls to deliver the wings to the playground. that might work?:huggy:

If we changed the meeting place, people might be more inclined to attend than whine? Isn't there a Ham's right by Hooters? It's cheaper and the foods better...

yeah there is, right off of I40 right down the street from hooters

StudNuts said:
Alot more, but when the MDs have an open invite for a fun day of wheeling, people somehow get some uncharted disease, their rig mysteriously breaks down, their neighbors getting married, its too hot, etc, etc. When you say grab your street queen and lets lalk about wheelin while knawling on some greasy wings served by some trash that daddy didnt pay enough attention to when she was little.

I was going for the more subtle approach. ;)

If we decide on hooters or anyplace else i will try and make it. it would be nice to put a face to the comments. and you can point and laugh at the stock jeep:)

ha i wont even be driving my jeep..my jeep cant move under her own power :mad:

StudNuts said:

:lol: Don't sugar coat it..just tell us how you REALLY feel! :lol:

hightime81 said:
If we decide on hooters or anyplace else i will try and make it. it would be nice to put a face to the comments. and you can point and laugh at the stock jeep:)
People show up there about every time in some stock "ish" type stuff, we don't laugh. It's fun to watch even if your rig isn't up to some of the tasks. I'd be up for a meet anywhere, Hooters would not be my first choice, the food sux and most servers are mediocre made over PWT. no offense to anyone who knows employees. If you want to look at women serving you bad food , we could just have a meet and greet at the nudie bars lunch buffet here in Greensboro.

StudNuts said:
X2
Ya you notice doughball shutup once there was talk of dpg. He's all about that meet and greet type bs. I'm for going wheeling, and I can speak for the rest of the MD's, they will say the same thing.

Back